Girls, Why do guys i'm attracted to always turn out to be jerks? Is there something i'm doing or not doing?

I'm attractive, have a great figure and my stomach is flat. I am attracted to strong and confident guys. A tall, strong, confident guy approached me complimented me and made me laugh. We went on a few dates and he had me laughing. Once i was tying my hair and my shirt lifted and he reached out and tickled my stomach. I met him by chance at a club and i was wearing a revealing top. I ended up grinding on him and he had his hands on my stomach. We ended up at his place and he kissed my neck and kissed all over my stomach and one thing led to another. Now he tries to order me around and tries to feel my stomach under my shirt in public and i have to back away and pull down my shirt.

3