Do American guys like British girls?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I at least love the accent. Sexy for sure. As to the people themselves, I can't speak to that. The few British girls I've know have been fun.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Of course we vary greatly as people and in looks im generalising because I was bored haha

• Show All
    • I have only met English, and they have all been cool people and a lot of people in the US seems to assume someone is more educated and intelligent when they have an English accent. Scottish have reputations for being fun and rowdy, no one has an opinion about the welsh.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably some do and some don't. And depends on the girl and depends on the guy. A guy who's been to the UK a lot, British girls won't be some mysterious thing with a cool accent anymore, they'll just be normal. But to guys who've never met or hardly met any, it might still be a different kinda girl with a cute accent.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• There's a certain exotic appeal that definitely works in British girls' favor. But in the end, it will come down to the individual girl.

1|0
    0|0
    • Absolutely not sure we're exotic tho it's freezing at the moment haha

• Everyone likes British girls.
    The accent sounds so soothing and classy

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about Americans, but I (from the Netherlands) find a British accent very sexy, but liking a girl is about the whole person, not only about where they come from

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I've spoke to lot of girls online from England
    I always think they were very kind young women
    I love their accent so sweet.

1|0
    0|0
  • We like *hot* girls with good personalities; whether they are British or not does not matter in the slightest.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but definitely like the Australian accent better. At least I do personally

1|0
    0|0
  • No idea, but danish guys (me) absolutely dig them!!! Love a posh accent...

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would they? Give me some reasons why Americans would like British girls?

... crickets...

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as they get laid, they don't care with whom πŸ’

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm infatuated with them they're crazy hot and tend to be funny... love em

0|0
    0|0
  • The Accent, the culture differences.

1|0
    0|0