Dating Stranger's?

Would you date someone that you know little about?Dating Stranger's??
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • Depending on who it is
    Vote B
  • No
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's what dating for. To know that person better.

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• You do realize that spending time with someone you know little about I'd basically dating in a nutshell right? The point of dating is trying to get to know someone better to see if they would be compatible with you. Odds are you won't know them very well, but again, that's part and parcel with dating.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Usually, I find strangers and talk to them and If I like that then I would ask for their phone no. and stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not. Unfortunately my friends are either taken or childish so I'd risk strangers.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not into secretive people

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Well yeah that’s part of dating, unless you’ve known the person for a long time.

But when you date someone you met online, which almost everyone does these days, you are dating a stranger. You don’t really know a person until you meet them and date them for awhile. Dating is getting to know them and see if you two are compatible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes this has turned out mind blowing
    only IF
    set up by someone that cares for me... and them

otherwise, I would have to dance around during recon work first

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, you're meeting them in public anyhow, and isn't that the whole point of the date?

0|1
    0|0
  • Dating is supposed to be for getting to know the person as a romantic partner for a possible relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's why you date them. To get to know them. Then after a few meet-ups, you can both say you're "dating".

Simples...

0|1
    0|0
  • yes how the person behavior is that would be go further

0|1
    0|0
  • no probs not

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope x

0|0
    0|1