Fellas, what do you do if you were asked by a nice girl out, but don't find her attractive?

This girl asked me out, but I didn't find her attractive, but I'm not that type of guy who wants to hurt anyone's feeling. I didn't know what to do, and I didn't want to leave mix signals, so I kind of ignored her, she was nice person too. Didn't want to be a doucgebag, but I guess no matter what everyone gets labeled with so e shit.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• You should have told her that you were not interested

• So here's the thing, she gave her number in a really small piece of paper. I dead ass lost her number to tell her I wasn't interested, so pretty much I just ignored her, until she came up to me again, because I wasn't going to ask for her number again, because of mix signals.