Fellas, what do you do if you were asked by a nice girl out, but don't find her attractive?

This girl asked me out, but I didn't find her attractive, but I'm not that type of guy who wants to hurt anyone's feeling. I didn't know what to do, and I didn't want to leave mix signals, so I kind of ignored her, she was nice person too. Didn't want to be a doucgebag, but I guess no matter what everyone gets labeled with so e shit.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should have told her that you were not interested

0|0
    0|0
    • So here's the thing, she gave her number in a really small piece of paper. I dead ass lost her number to tell her I wasn't interested, so pretty much I just ignored her, until she came up to me again, because I wasn't going to ask for her number again, because of mix signals.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 5

• I'm kind of the same, but I might have gone out at least once and then awkwardly show/tell some way I'm not interested.

0|1
    0|0
  • At least give her a chance, who knows, maybe you can learn to look past it, or even become good friends with her in the process.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I’m not physically attracted to her it’s probably gonna be a no

0|1
    0|0
  • Lie say that you have been seeing someone

0|1
    0|0
    • That's what one of my best friends actually said to do, but one of my classmate thats a girl said I shouldn't, because that would make look like an asshole because she could pull the "I just wanted to be friends, nothing more" even though she would be lying.

• It dousn't matter if she pulls the "i just wanted to be friends card". Let her pull that card.

• Depends how unattractive she is.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes