Is this wrong please help?

Is it wrong to not date someone because they have the same name as your parent? My cousin married a guy with the same name as her dad and it feels weird to me.
He's not a bad guy but I don't find him physically attractive

14

Most Helpful Guy

• If you dont want to date him then dont. Name has no effect in relationship. Most of the time you going to call him honey so i see no problem there. But my suggestion is to find a man with whom you want to spend rest of your life (methaphorically speaking) and i suggest dating someone you are attracted phisicly aswell🤗

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You said yourself you don't find him physically attractive. If you met a guy who was hot and you felt chemistry with, I'm sure his name wouldn't matter.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE