Guys, I don't know how to feel about this guy. should I wait and see or move on?

So this guy I used to hang out in the summer was my crush and he knew, somethings became complicated and I told him my feelings and he said he wasn't ready for a relationship, so I felt rejected and unfriend him on Instagram. After THREE months finally, he texts me and says, "heyy! how are you and whats up?" Why did he only text me after three months? He asked me to hang out with me last Friday and didn't text me for four days and then forgets about the hangout because he says he's been single for years and just forgot. And because he said he has the flu, but he forgot we even had a hangout. he said sorry and for me to forgive him because that was a jerk move. I don't know how to feel about him anymore when he rejected me before and I unfriended he was on my mind for two months every day and finally the third month I was starting to move on and then he comes back out of nowhere. I really like this guy, but my family is saying I can do better because he's too of a narcissist and confusing. Please help me. Should I wait for him to be ready or should I move on? And he has dated 15 times but they all rejected him...

1

Most Helpful Guy

• He heard you moved on so he came to say hi x

• what do u mean?

• not a relationship lol. He scared to be heart broken again

• Sex?😊🤷‍♂️