Why does he like me when he could get a pretty girl?

So I've been going on dates with this guy, he's so sweet and shy. He pays for my food lol. And we have a third date coming up, and he texts me often. He even drives and hour to see me. We are total opposites tho. But I feel like he's so fucking good looking for me. He's a country guy, and super tall and a bit thick ;) He says he likes me, and always makes attempts to see me. But I am a bigger girl and short, he says I'm pretty and he likes my personality and smile. But I don't have a perfect body I'm chubby. I don't know I feel like he should get a hotter girl.. I'm ugly as fuck.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• God for ffs stop doing this "he's/she's outta my league" shit!! Not everyone is seeking for an attractive looking. There r other things in a person ffs. Seriously this is the lamest excuses i hear from people... i mean at least believe in urself.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don’t sell yourself short. You have something to offer, and he likes what you’re offering. Some guys really like girls who are not what is traditionally considered pretty, even some of the cute ones. It sounds like you’ve found one of them. If you like him, hold on to him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Well I guess he likes your personality and sometimes people think they're ugly when they're really not besides love doesn't only belong to hot people, so enjoy your relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • PLEAS stop that. your value is higher than you think and thank god this guy actually saw your true potential. stop thinking he can get a better girl. we both know you care about him and he cares about you so please focus on that, good luck :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well thats could explain that love is blind even you think yourself is ugly like potatoes in his eyes you are cinderella.. so better accept him if you still suspicion about it just make a contract agreement haha ( just a joke)

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks are not everything. real feelings for someone will develop no matter what. Don't put yourself down and tell yourself that you aren't beautiful. Because everyone is beautiful in there own way. Keep it up with this guy and second guess yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every girl can relate to your mind view but clearly if he is interested and happy with you, you two seem to have started your dating relationship good so far, and you two will need time to learn and understand each other more.

0|0
    0|0
  • He obviously sees something in you that you don’t see. Any guy who drives an hour to see you, he really wants to be with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is something about you that makes him smile and makes him happy, if he thought otherwise, he wouldn't be with you

0|0
    0|0
  • A great personality goes a long ways. Why question it, just enjoy that he chose you.

0|0
    0|0
  • In his eyes you the hottest thing on the planet and he sees a woman in you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys prefer personality over looks, that's why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry about It! He wants YOU hot girls aren't the world

0|0
    0|0
    • lol yes they are, don't lie.

• They are good for a night, but If girls are nice that is someone for life

• You think you're unattractive, he doesn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's with you ! Don't worry. Be happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl, please...

0|0
    0|0
  • Good sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't sell yourself short if he's into you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Besides that's not even the most important thing anyways. Good looks don't mask a shitty personality forever.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes