Why does he like me when he could get a pretty girl?

So I've been going on dates with this guy, he's so sweet and shy. He pays for my food lol. And we have a third date coming up, and he texts me often. He even drives and hour to see me. We are total opposites tho. But I feel like he's so fucking good looking for me. He's a country guy, and super tall and a bit thick ;) He says he likes me, and always makes attempts to see me. But I am a bigger girl and short, he says I'm pretty and he likes my personality and smile. But I don't have a perfect body I'm chubby. I don't know I feel like he should get a hotter girl.. I'm ugly as fuck.

118

Most Helpful Guy

• God for ffs stop doing this "he's/she's outta my league" shit!! Not everyone is seeking for an attractive looking. There r other things in a person ffs. Seriously this is the lamest excuses i hear from people... i mean at least believe in urself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don’t sell yourself short. You have something to offer, and he likes what you’re offering. Some guys really like girls who are not what is traditionally considered pretty, even some of the cute ones. It sounds like you’ve found one of them. If you like him, hold on to him.