Date told me He hates when I swear, what to do?

He said he was a bit disappointed when he heard i used bad words. He said i am more ladylike and he was surprised.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I wouldn't worry about it. Just be yourself and don't let someone change you.

0|0
    0|0
    • We only dated once and he already tries to restrict me. He said he wouldn't like his girlfriend to use bad words.

• Show All
    • What do you think he wants from me?

• I think he wants a relationship but he's also picky in character. I feel like he wants more a shy girly girl that's soft.

Most Helpful Girl

• So why swear in the first place, when there really is absolutely no reason or need to?

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I have never heard this in my entire life! I love it when girls swear, or when anyone swears, it shows their emotions more!

0|0
    0|0
  • You should ask him if his idea of gender roles extends to you slaving away in the kitchen as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • he is not worth you your fucking time, so find your self a man who like a woman that can say bitch like she is a bitch and proud!

0|0
    0|0
  • I can see myself rejecting someone for that reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless every second word is Fรน$k or whatever then tell him he needs to eat a table spoon of cement

0|0
    0|0
  • Just try to stop cursing...

It's horrible for both genders

1|0
    1|1
  • Tell him not to be a bitch then base what you do next off that reaction

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump his ass

0|1
    0|0
  • He's already trying to change you. Move on.

0|0
    0|1
  • tell him that you dont give a fuck

0|1
    0|0
  • Be yourself, Fuck what he thinks.. LOL

0|0
    1|0
  • Seems like he's into traditional lady types.

0|0
    0|0
    • Little does he know I am domimant under this shy girl appearance.

• you'll disappoint him more lel

• What to do? I am always a bit shy at first :/ but I know soon or later when I feel comfortable enough my dominant side will appear. He likes me cause he sees me as shy kitten but I am more of a cub or tiger ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Oh. Well Fuck it. I don't know then lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Avoid it kid x

0|0
    0|0
    • Avoid what? Him or cursing?

• Show All
    • Ok kiddo

• duuuude. stop that with "kid" not cool. They have different personalities or guy is just surprised beacuse she prob looked like an angel. he can get used to it maybe he doesn't feel fully comfortable around you, if he still have problems with your swearing after some time it would be better that you stoped or made it less obvious (if you like him).

• Eh, I can see where he's coming from. Not a deciding factor for me, but I myself am trying to quit cussing. I'm going to try and be a parent that doesn't let profanity out. It's up to you where your priorities lie. It's not like I have fun cussing so I don't mind cutting my habit.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• He sounds a bit jerkish in my opinion. If he doesn't like you for who you are than he's not worth it. Tell him that it's just the way you are, and if he swears then tell him that if he swears than you should be able to too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck it who cares. Itโ€™s a part of your sayings xD.
    I've had that happened to me and I said well I warned you about me wiener butt get use to it or get lost XD

0|0
    0|0
  • You guys simply aren't compatible, and no one should be making restrictions so early on.

1|1
    0|0
  • Dump him
    The best guys let you be yourself

Plus I curse worse than a sailor
    So dump that son of a.. see?

0|0
    0|0
  • Pft, the fuck does that cock know? Bitch.

1|2
    1|0
  • Dump his ass lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop swearing lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him we are about to hit 2018, those times are over.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes