Date told me He hates when I swear, what to do?

He said he was a bit disappointed when he heard i used bad words. He said i am more ladylike and he was surprised.

916

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I wouldn't worry about it. Just be yourself and don't let someone change you.

• We only dated once and he already tries to restrict me. He said he wouldn't like his girlfriend to use bad words.

• What do you think he wants from me?

• I think he wants a relationship but he's also picky in character. I feel like he wants more a shy girly girl that's soft.

Most Helpful Girl

• So why swear in the first place, when there really is absolutely no reason or need to?