Did I do the right thing?

this guy stared at me and checked me out multiple of times... I went to talk to him twice... he was shy.. he told me to Check his fb... after he accepted my Request... I went through his profile rapidly.. however he would seldomly reply to my message.. then 1 day he removed me on messenger... found that strange.. went through his profile again... saw that he has a LD girlfriend... since then I distant myself from him and told him not to cheat... did I do the right thing? Now when he sees me.. he looks at me like then looks away

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you did right..
    But you asking here about it is not right..
    Please understand.. You should have faith in what you have done, if you did something ask yourself.. If you set to ask the world - well.. you would only get their views back.. Liars and cheats would say you did the wrong thing.. Shy People would say you were rude.. so it all depends.. but it does not (should not) matter you..
    Ask yourself.. Have I done the right thing? if your heart (/brain) says yes.. well then.. you got your answer!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you did the right thing a cheating guy isnโ€™t a good guy everyone just gets hurt in the end