Did I do the right thing?

this guy stared at me and checked me out multiple of times... I went to talk to him twice... he was shy.. he told me to Check his fb... after he accepted my Request... I went through his profile rapidly.. however he would seldomly reply to my message.. then 1 day he removed me on messenger... found that strange.. went through his profile again... saw that he has a LD girlfriend... since then I distant myself from him and told him not to cheat... did I do the right thing? Now when he sees me.. he looks at me like then looks away

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you did right..
    But you asking here about it is not right..
    Please understand.. You should have faith in what you have done, if you did something ask yourself.. If you set to ask the world - well.. you would only get their views back.. Liars and cheats would say you did the wrong thing.. Shy People would say you were rude.. so it all depends.. but it does not (should not) matter you..
    Ask yourself.. Have I done the right thing? if your heart (/brain) says yes.. well then.. you got your answer!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you did the right thing a cheating guy isnโ€™t a good guy everyone just gets hurt in the end

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe not. Maybe he was your real significant other, The person you were supposed to spend the rest of your life with. Maybe there really was something to those glances you gave each other, and now you have gone and messed up two peopleโ€™s chances for lifelong happiness. You donโ€™t know, now do you?

0|0
    1|1
  • You should be really proud of yourself sister , you did the right thing , and gave him a good piece of advice.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

1|0
    0|0
  • HELL YEAH YOU ARE RIGHT... i have been cheated on, taken advantage of, ripped off, and abandoned a few times... Not a good Feeling at all... I work hard to spoil my girlfriend's, out of town, state for 25 days at a time, then come home to spend time with them, shopping, dining out, new clothes, new cars... just makes me a bigger looser, when I find out things are missing, checks are cashed, thousands are gone to rent her new BF's place, new ride too, with cash to play... SO CHEATING IS THE ACT OF WEAK UNGRATEFUL NON- DESERVING DAMAGED PEOPLE THAT WILL NEVER BE HAPPY...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes sure you did

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion you don't need to get him along.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes