What do guys like about being in a relationship besides sex?

Obviously sex is one of the perks of some relationships, but what else do guys like about it? Do guys actually care about companionship? Or romance? Or do they just like having someone to laugh with? Guys, what is your favourite part about being in a relationship, because most guys I hear talking about relationships make it sound lile theyre trapped and hate it.

119

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like someone who is able to love me for me, be there for me, support and motivate me, care about me, someone to hold and call my one and only, someone I can share everything with, do fun stuff, go places (or on a holiday and its just us 2), buy each other nice things/ gifts, make each other happy in many ways, someone to have late night talks with/ watch movies together/ or plat games in she plays ps3/ps4 or even xbox etc.

But I've never had a girlfriend, and I'm still a virgin, but I won't have sex unless I'm in a healthy relationship with someone I trust, and who is open and honest with me with about everything (especially if they had past relationships), and that they are also 100% commited to the relationship, and is loyal, faithful, honest, and trust worthy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Food, video games, beer... I'm serious that's what they think about. theyre a lot more simple than us

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE