What do guys like about being in a relationship besides sex?

Obviously sex is one of the perks of some relationships, but what else do guys like about it? Do guys actually care about companionship? Or romance? Or do they just like having someone to laugh with? Guys, what is your favourite part about being in a relationship, because most guys I hear talking about relationships make it sound lile theyre trapped and hate it.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like someone who is able to love me for me, be there for me, support and motivate me, care about me, someone to hold and call my one and only, someone I can share everything with, do fun stuff, go places (or on a holiday and its just us 2), buy each other nice things/ gifts, make each other happy in many ways, someone to have late night talks with/ watch movies together/ or plat games in she plays ps3/ps4 or even xbox etc.

But I've never had a girlfriend, and I'm still a virgin, but I won't have sex unless I'm in a healthy relationship with someone I trust, and who is open and honest with me with about everything (especially if they had past relationships), and that they are also 100% commited to the relationship, and is loyal, faithful, honest, and trust worthy.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Food, video games, beer... I'm serious that's what they think about. theyre a lot more simple than us

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I just like being able to be honest about how I feel with someone & have solidarity with them. I feel like, less alone & more secure emotionally in one. It gives me an outlet to express the sweeter side of my impulses, rather than most of the time where I just have to bottle up those feelings because I don't give a fuck about most people enough to trust them with them or reward them with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • The feel of being with someone that cares about me and wants to spend quality time with me. For me sex isn't important, I just want someone I can be in love with and have a great time with always.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just like having a friend. Someone to be open with, to talk to, to share your emotions and feelings with, to share your fears and desires.

Plus you get to cuddle up at night and get free food (if she is a traditional woman)

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone to talk too, Someone to share problems with, Someone who's there at night when your cold and alone, someone who's there in the morning. Someone to crack jokes with, Companionship. etc

You can tell I've been alone some time. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Having a companion and a friend but most importantly, I need someone who will let me care about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to have that personal connection. There‚Äôs no better feeling that hanging out with your girlfriend and it feels like hanging out with your best friend. Where you can completely be yourself and know they still love you.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's my best friend and we do everything together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you ever looked into someone eyes with infatuation, and smiled knowing that they saw you in the same way?

0|0
    0|0
  • The idea of close Friendship with an opposite gender who i find atttactibe

1|0
    0|0
  • Hacen't been in one, but ifit is like in movies:
    I would like romance, companionship and probably everything that comes with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh i dont care about sex if it happens it happens but i like a girl because i think they are good looking and really smart

0|0
    0|0
  • Mainly having a friend i can trust beyond normality. But also everything else

0|0
    0|0
  • I love having someone to come home after a long day off work

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing

0|0
    0|0
    • Amen. And sex is not a perk in a relationship its something she can use to control you with so fuck relationships.

• Luv caring sharing togetherness

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite part is probably just having that connection with the person

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex is just a bonus, the best part of a relationship is the love, care and sense of closeness. That tingly feeling in the heart from the rush of endorphins is also pretty great. I just love knowing that my partner loves and cherishes me as much as I do her. It's not about sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Besides sex? Well that's just ridiculous. Of course absolutely nothing.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes