How do I get other teen girls to date me?

I have some dating apps but there not working, can you recommend some for teens. Or girls can you give me some tips.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro, dating apps are for 18+ and you are 13. That is a problem, nobody would swipe right on you because you are not 17-18 yet. Go to school and ask somebody out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 4

• Mehn! What the world has come to. Hey lad, forget daring sites, don't become a social coward. Do it like the good old days and enjoy your teen years, look for cute girls, smile and chat with them and take them out. You would learn and eventually get a date that may last for eternity. Enjoy the hunt through your physical hard work and believe me you would be dating multiple in no time.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are at a age where people would be experimenting if they are straight or gay start making friends and simply ask if they would try it out when you feel you two have some connections going also stay away from dating apps pedophiles are everywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just do well in school and do stuff that makes you happy. Don't waste your time with girls at your age.

0|0
    0|0
  • School bro is the best choice or snapchat i heard

0|0
    0|0
    • But how do I find there users

• Okay you use Snapchat right? You see your friends Stories right? So see a girl in your friend story and you think she cute right? here what you do ask who you ever watching ask them if you can have their snapchat, they either going to give it to you or tell the person that they want their snapchat theyll say yes or no

Recommended myTakes