I am scared to go out because I think I’m ugly, should I wait?

A lot of guys ask me out or to hang out but I have really low self esteem and think I am way to horrible looking or ugly to do so. I always procrastinate going out or make tons of excuses to not go out. Is it true that until I value myself I won’t be able to be happy and date again?

420

Most Helpful Guy

• Rarely do we appear as ugly as mirror suggests - most common among models, high class gals in airline/other services where this matters in interviews. So am saying GO OUT and get over it.

Most often the gals that give it up (sex) have low self esteem, the lowest even prefer bondage and being a slave to someone dominant. So am saying DON'T GO OUT if anyone is making you feel this way or making it worse.

I suggest making a list of tings/events that would draw you out
    and post these next to the phone/whatever is used to ask you out.
    You might also post a list of those wanting dates and sort them as to preference/attractiveness or how comfortable you are with them.

Next caller that rates fairly high on list and will change his outing offering to something on your event list IS the winner of an outing with you, no excuses YOUR NEW RULE

Think about it
    Life's too short
    and these fun outings when single may soon peter off due to age & "everyone's married" filters

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE