What I should to when he pulls away?

I know this guy over 3 years ago but we were not dating at that time, couple weeks ago he texted me to asked me out and asked me to give him a chance so I did. We have been together for 2 weeks and everything was great and happened fast. I noticed that he’s pull back like he does not text me or call me first like he used to do. When I was with him last night and today he acted like nothing happened, he treated me the same last 2 weeks so I asked him that I noticed he has been off lately and he told me that he knows that I’m on bumble and it upset him because he asked me to commit to him. I was on bumble when I was single but I didn’t use it when I’m with him and I explained to him. He said, he feels like I’m waiting for something better to come, I asked if he wants me to delete it, he siad he will leave it up to me. I asked him are we still seeing each other or what and he answered that we are seeing each other but we will take it slow this time. When I texted him he’s always keep conversation short which is totally different from before. What should I do? Should I text and call him like usual or stop?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He developed strong feelings for you
    idiot expected you to do same and even go overboard in stiffarming all other dating options
    (it's his expectations that are haywire - caveat for future reference)
    now he's pursuing bumble as well, no time for chit chat anymore
    but you'll do as another face/bust in the crowd

similar to grade school kids wanting to get even for some imagined afront

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So should I just text or call him as usual to show him that I’m serious with this relationship?

• Show All
    • Do you think he’s just a player?

• Player? hahahahaha
      maybe in the kindergarten sand box

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• He wants you to commit but wants to take it slow? How does that work?

0|0
    0|0
    • He asked me 2 weeks ago to commit to him so I did, but I just didn’t delete my profile on dating sites yet and I did it today. He said, he afraid because we were moving to fast in last 2 weeks he was all in and he saw me on dating sites, made him think about it but he’s still want to see me, he doesn’t want to end it, maybe just take it slow this time because in last 2 weeks he wanted me to be with him every days

• He wants a serious relationship so delete bumble because u can reopen or create again any time... show care n luv everything sets

0|0
    0|0
    • I did delete them today, I feel like he’s a bit distance so I don’t know if I should call or text him like usual or stop and let him come to me? I don’t want to play game but I don’t want to push him further

• Show All
    • Wish u the same if u want to know more just follow me n message me

• Honestly dude delete bumble, it'll make him feel better

0|0
    0|0
  • he is cheating you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes