My crush is trying to get my attention but won't talk to me? why & what do I do?

So my crush likes me i'm sure of that he stares at me a lot tries to get my attention but all without actually talking to me i tried to talk to him he was very nervous and was only replying with simple answers even tho he's very confident around other girls so my question is why is he doing this like not talking to me at all but trying to make me notice him even tho i made the first move before and he didn't respond to it and what do you suggest i do now?
Updates:
I love & appreciate all the advice and I already introduced myself and made the firat move talked to him but he got so nervous and then he started to avoid me the next times but still wants me to notice him

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He being nervous in front of you is a sure sign of his liking. You are very special to him so he feels that every wors he utters matters a lot. You can change this by reaching him and talking about different things and just watch a movie together if you can. It will change his nervousness and he'll surely be able to feel confident with you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• He is shy around you because he likes you, make the first move, he would fucking love that. Takes a bit of courage but I'm 110% sure he will love it

0|1
    0|0
    • He is acting very strangely, he might not be interested looking at your update. Not sure. Very weird how he's acting

• Ask him out...

When both of you are together without all that peer pressure, you'll get to know each other better...

Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he wants you to take the first step. Too shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him out

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like some grade school shit. What school does he go to? I'll pay him a visit.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes