My crush is trying to get my attention but won't talk to me? why & what do I do?

Nouriiiz
So my crush likes me i'm sure of that he stares at me a lot tries to get my attention but all without actually talking to me i tried to talk to him he was very nervous and was only replying with simple answers even tho he's very confident around other girls so my question is why is he doing this like not talking to me at all but trying to make me notice him even tho i made the first move before and he didn't respond to it and what do you suggest i do now?
+1 y
I love & appreciate all the advice and I already introduced myself and made the firat move talked to him but he got so nervous and then he started to avoid me the next times but still wants me to notice him
6
0