Should I back off if my crush is sweet and caring when he's normal but quickly offended and kind of rough when he's sulky?

He's actually a very loving guy and he genuinely cares about the people he likes. But sometimes he acts pretty insensitive when he's in a bad mood and it hurts me sometimes even if it was never his intention. His mood changes very quickly. I have the feeling that he can't help it and it's just the way he is...
I try to think rational... should I be careful and give up on him? Everyone has imperfections, right? What would you do? We aren't dating but we like each other.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, everyone is imperfect. Yes, everyone has bad days. But when you're a healthy individual and care about someone, you do your damndest to make sure that you're not hurting them when in a bad mood. Especially if you're often in a bad mood.

Have you told him that his actions often hurt you?

0|1
    0|0
    • No, I never told him. I once cried because of his behavior and even though he never directly apologized I could tell he felt bad about it and he respected that I needed some space. After a while everything was okay again.

• Show All
    • Meant to write "at that time".

• If it hasn't happened since then, maybe it's fine? But you might still want to talk to him about it. Communication is the key to any successful relationship, after all.

• Just talk to him n try to change him u no need to giveup

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't he just jokingly insensitive?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes