Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this??

612

Most Helpful Girl

• *you could argue that guys get away with this when it comes to boob size though*

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a 5'6" guy & I'm very familiar with this. I mean, I honestly don't see but a small portion of the population shaming men for not dating fat women, but the second one is very true.

You are not really considered entitled to your feelings if you bitch about the disparity in treatment that shorter men experience.

Intellectually, its pissing against the wind to complain about nature. I mean, we're necessarily bound to the drivers of natural selection & I don't think women could help rectify this crushing preference even if they gave a single fuck to. I enjoy women with certain features, too. Its something anyone does. You just kind of have to accept it and tell yourself 'at least I don't have down syndrome'.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE