Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• *you could argue that guys get away with this when it comes to boob size though*

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a 5'6" guy & I'm very familiar with this. I mean, I honestly don't see but a small portion of the population shaming men for not dating fat women, but the second one is very true.

You are not really considered entitled to your feelings if you bitch about the disparity in treatment that shorter men experience.

Intellectually, its pissing against the wind to complain about nature. I mean, we're necessarily bound to the drivers of natural selection & I don't think women could help rectify this crushing preference even if they gave a single fuck to. I enjoy women with certain features, too. Its something anyone does. You just kind of have to accept it and tell yourself 'at least I don't have down syndrome'.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I have my preferences, I don't care if guys have theirs too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not true to. I prefer short guy's. Then stupid immature tall guy's. That what we has in my college.

0|0
    0|0
  • TRUE unfortunately

0|0
    0|0
  • Awh boohoo

0|0
    0|1
  • stupid preferences.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Well it is pretty much the hard facts of life and you must learn to cope with it without becoming angry and frustrated or you will only be feeding the true owners of this world with your negative emotions, so be neutral and stop caring about it right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen this shit before. I've even had women try to argue with me for not liking big baboon asses on girls. Women would join in even if they weren't built like that. As if they were going to somehow change the way my subconcept preferences for women worked. The kind of idiots that would stand out side in the rain arguing with the clouds.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not about preferences at this point. It's about the harassment and judgement that go with men having preferences and the "gold star" if women display preferences. Again, not a single woman I've seen who remarked on this has denounced the behavior of women in these circumstances but sure as hell will attack the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is somewhat true, cuz there are girls that fair but sadly there are girls that think that not dating a girl who is heavier than you is wrong and it's ok for girls to not date short guy which is clearly double standard but remember there are some girls that fair and see the weight as preference too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoa... take my advice... be successful and earn a lot of money... it's the only thing the whole world admires... irrespective of your looks, attitude of anything else... I may sound like an asshole but this is the sad truth.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a double standard too many people are afraid to admit.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's more likely to stem from certain cultures that demonize or shame women for being overweight, and it's become almost an insult at this point when men have personal preferences, and are considered either misogynistic or shallow. Men can be shown to be overweight and are considered to have "dad bods", and women can also be shown overweight and considered "T H I C C". It's all about the culture.

It's OK to have preferences, but honestly if you let these sort of things bother you, there's not much that can be done about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup seems about right.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is accurate. Women are actually like that.

0|1
    1|0
  • Accurate as fck !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls stick together. Men don't.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes