What do guys like in a girl and what makes a girl more attractive to them? And what do guys hate (personality wise) ?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly appearance, but personality is a bonus. Common interests is a bonus too. I like Anime, Video Games, and Computers so if your into any of these than you won attraction points. Confidence is probably the best thing about a girl personality that I like, that and someone that is cheery and optimistic.

What do I hate? Probably someone that is immature.

• Does jealousy come in with something a guy dislikes? I tend to get very jealous

• How do i appear confident in a way which will attract men?

• Basicly Fake it to you make it, picture yourself with the kind of men you like. Asking a guy would for example would exude a lot of confidence. You wanna look like a girl who doesn't need the approval of anyone else.