What do guys like in a girl and what makes a girl more attractive to them? And what do guys hate (personality wise) ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly appearance, but personality is a bonus. Common interests is a bonus too. I like Anime, Video Games, and Computers so if your into any of these than you won attraction points. Confidence is probably the best thing about a girl personality that I like, that and someone that is cheery and optimistic.

What do I hate? Probably someone that is immature.

1|0
    1|0
    • Does jealousy come in with something a guy dislikes? I tend to get very jealous

• Show All
    • How do i appear confident in a way which will attract men?

• Basicly Fake it to you make it, picture yourself with the kind of men you like. Asking a guy would for example would exude a lot of confidence. You wanna look like a girl who doesn't need the approval of anyone else.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Knowing how to give attention to someone you like but not being overly aggressive about it. If I know the girl I like is subtly interested in me it makes it easier to pursue her. I hate it when a girl thinks too highly of herself (deserving).

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys hate girls that think no man is good enough for them because they are to pretty

2|0
    0|0
    • Oh and by the way I think when a girl gets jealous it is cute because it shows how much she cares about you

• See the thing is with jealousy, i think is cute if a boy did it but whenever i get jealous they run and think im being controlling. But i only get jealous because i care

• If a girl got jealous I would appreciate it lol

• Jealous, manipulative, dishonest, obnoxious, possessive and immodest personality types are always unattractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • A pretty face, big tits, dressed well, that is a hot sexy lady. Personality - don't be a whining bitch.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a girl who likes to dress up more than dress down. I like sexy hands and nails done. Smiles and seems happy and positive draws me. I don’t really have anything I hate, except maybe someone who’s negative and bitches or whines about everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate talking to women who are in women's studies and won't shut up about it. It's like taking to cultists.

1|0
    0|0
    • Therefore what do you like about women?

• Basically anything else, but if a woman actually likes electronic engineering and could hold a conversation about it I would probably propose on the spot.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes