What to do if your girlfriend rejects you because you are short?

I am 18 years old , 5'8" and my girlfriend is 5'8" also.
Updates:
Mostly this is true , because when she wore heels she tower over me and this is noticable.
Sorry I am not an English.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You're the same height and it shouldn't be a problem, but how is she your girlfriend if she's rejected you?

0|1
    0|0
    • I got a proplem with her then she told me you are short.
      sorry for my bad English ( I am spainsh)

• Show All
    • Don't try to go back together if she finds height to be a big issue. Find someone who appreciates u the way you are

• That's true.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't get it. Your girlfriend rejected you? So you're not actually with her? But anyway, if somebody rejects you then you can't do much about it. You can't force anybody to like you

0|1
    0|0
  • Leave her, if she had loved you, she wouldn't have rejected you just because of your height.

0|2
    0|0
    • Before that I was ready to pay surgery in order to be my girlfriend happy.

I admit I was stupid !!

What Guys Said 8

• lol because when she wears heels I bet that's what she's thinking. Fuck her bro. If she cares about something like that she was never worth it anyway

0|1
    0|0
    • I have the money to go for surgery. He told me that the operation maybe cause pain for years and I could get at least 5'10" .

• break up with her and find a new girl who can appreciate you for whom you are and if you canĀ“t than i would recommend meditation to build up ki energy and trying to become a superman like this guy here:https://www. youtube. com/watch? v=IzHUTdiqKgQ&t=451s

0|0
    0|0
  • because is not a reason to hate you if she doesnot like u

0|1
    0|0
    • I do not think she was lying to me, obviously she loves me and we have been in relationship for more than a year but there have been some problems between us , she hurts me and called me short even though I am the same height with her.

• Once a girl asked me whether i actually am 170cm, while she was 160cm. She asked because she likes to wear heels... So going to the point, no girl who likes you for everything but has problem with one thing you can't change is worth it.

0|0
    0|0
    • If I'm are being judged by my height, I probably am around the wrong group of people.
      That's it.

• Is she that stupid not to even date you if she has that as a problem? That's dumb. If that is her preference then she should not have dated you. I would move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever, her choice. Move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • She sounds like a cunt.

0|1
    0|0
  • it would be funny because I'm 6''2

0|0
    0|0
    • She wants a guy who is f***in 5'10 at least.
      Again Life is unfair...

Recommended myTakes