Any advice for my date on this new year eve? 👼Please have a look here?

what shall i do make it special. I want to make her happy. We been meeting after a really long time (over two years). I m excited. what shall i plan for the day? Any do & don't or any advice? All your comments are heartily welcome.

Just for information she was my ex n my first ever love. We were however unable to breakup but we decided to split eventually. We tried maintaining a long distance relationship. We share a very good bonding even now. N she is a really special person for me.

Any advice how can i make our next meet memorable?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• As soon as you see her, Tell her she looks really pretty and that you're happy to see her.

Maybe do something the two of you used to do when you were still together? Nostalgia is the best feeling, I swear.

Good luck!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE