About Menstruation?

We have plan a date for Christmas with this girl. An she texted me she has her menstruation and that she can't go because of that. I have a few questions.

Does your menstruations unallow you to go out sometimes? Is it painful for somes people?

Should I insist that going out would change her mind?

**English is not my first langage. Sorry for the mistakes ;)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes it’s painful with cramps and stuff. Maybe if she was hoping to hook up at the end of it, she just doesn’t want to bother going because of her period. Or, it could be that she just needs an excuse not to go

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cramps can be painful, and the fluctuating hormones can be.. difficult to deal with as well. If you still want to be with her, I'd recommend some sort of quite evening together. That can be good too. :)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• No I've never stayed home just because I was on my period

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes the pain would bother me for the first day of my period and I would just feel so tired, I wouldn't want to be bothered with dressing up and going out, especially for a date or special event.

0|1
    0|0
  • I get really bad cramping, it doesn’t make you feel cute or sexy if you’re constantly crouching over. Plus constantly worrying you’re leaking blood on your pants is not a comfortable thing to feel when just meeting someone new

0|1
    0|0
  • The pain might be pulling her to stay at her house.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes