About Menstruation?

We have plan a date for Christmas with this girl. An she texted me she has her menstruation and that she can't go because of that. I have a few questions.

Does your menstruations unallow you to go out sometimes? Is it painful for somes people?

Should I insist that going out would change her mind?

**English is not my first langage. Sorry for the mistakes ;)

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes it’s painful with cramps and stuff. Maybe if she was hoping to hook up at the end of it, she just doesn’t want to bother going because of her period. Or, it could be that she just needs an excuse not to go

Most Helpful Guy

• Cramps can be painful, and the fluctuating hormones can be.. difficult to deal with as well. If you still want to be with her, I'd recommend some sort of quite evening together. That can be good too. :)