Is it ok for the girl to be taller than the guy?

• Yes
  • Same height but not taller
  • Only in heels not barefoot
    Vote C
  • No
    Vote D

1414

Most Helpful Girl

• No and yes
    No i don't care -if it's only 1-2 inch its fine if I really really like him

Yes I care- If it's more than 2-3inch
    I am just not attracted to guys who are very short than I am...

My boyfriend is taller than I and I like to feel his chest when I hug him!

So I think it depends... there is no ultimatum asnwer (yes or no) It's up to the girl!

• How tall are you? Would you wear heels if he was the same height or shorter?

• No one knows that haha
      Maybe... if that girl likes you why not. It's all up to the person

• I donโ€™t see why she would have a problem with it if I didnโ€™t

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's ok. I just don't want to be staring at her boobs when she's in heels. I'm 5'4" so if a gal is 5'7" barefoot, that's good. As long as she doesn't wear ridiculous heels (see below), I think it'll be ok look wise as I don't want to look like a child next to her.

s7d9.scene7.com/.../302210996_236

• So it would be a deal breaker if a 5โ€™7 chick insisted on wearing 6 inch heels?