Is it ok for the girl to be taller than the guy?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • Same height but not taller
    Vote B
  • Only in heels not barefoot
    Vote C
  • No
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No and yes
    No i don't care -if it's only 1-2 inch its fine if I really really like him

Yes I care- If it's more than 2-3inch
    I am just not attracted to guys who are very short than I am...

My boyfriend is taller than I and I like to feel his chest when I hug him!

So I think it depends... there is no ultimatum asnwer (yes or no) It's up to the girl!

0|1
    0|0
    • How tall are you? Would you wear heels if he was the same height or shorter?

• Show All
    • No one knows that haha
      Maybe... if that girl likes you why not. It's all up to the person

• I donโ€™t see why she would have a problem with it if I didnโ€™t

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's ok. I just don't want to be staring at her boobs when she's in heels. I'm 5'4" so if a gal is 5'7" barefoot, that's good. As long as she doesn't wear ridiculous heels (see below), I think it'll be ok look wise as I don't want to look like a child next to her.

s7d9.scene7.com/.../302210996_236

0|1
    0|0
    • So it would be a deal breaker if a 5โ€™7 chick insisted on wearing 6 inch heels?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• Yes I dont care if there is like a 1 to 2 inch difference. I'm 5'8 so ideally I would like a guy close to my height or taller

0|1
    0|0
    • Iโ€™m also 5โ€™8 and I prefer to date girls the same height as me! I would have no problem dating a girl a little taller than me either!

• Show All
    • I really don't use height to base a guy often. I just look for someone who clicks with me ya know?

• ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• I say yes ๐Ÿ˜ญ . I don't really see anything wrong with that tbh.

0|1
    0|0
  • It is.

1|1
    0|0
    • How tall are you? Would you date a guy your height or shorter? And would you wear heels?

• Iโ€™m 1.56 and I wouldnโ€™t because I think Iโ€™m already short enough. But if other girls want to it wonโ€™t matter to me.

• Is height matter when they really love each other?

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, of course. I don't see any problem with that

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely not

0|0
    0|1
    • Why not? How tall are you? What about the same height?

• Show All
    • I always hear high heels too, I think if she is the same height as you shouldnโ€™t be a problem if she wears heels every now and then and hopefully not sky high heels

• Even if she wore really high heels regularly, would that matter if I didnโ€™t care?

• Of course it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it matters.

0|1
    0|0
    • How tall are you? Would you wear heels if he was the same height or shorter?

• Why would this matter?

0|1
    0|0
    • How tall are you? Would you date a guy your height or shorter? And would you wear heels?

• I am 5'6 and I am dating a guy shorter than me. And I do not feel the need to wear heels

• Yes true love is what matters

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not

0|0
    0|0
  • all depends what you like

0|0
    0|0
    • How tall are you?

• Would you date a guy your height or shorter? And would you still wear heels?

• im about 5ft 2.5in tall (basically 5ft 3in if you wanna round up)

guys aren't really my height at my age. i usually see taller guys my age so i guess ill go with taller? and as for heels, I'm not a fan of them, but wearing them on the rare occasion is fine with me

What Guys Said 13

Recommended myTakes