Why so much mixing?

Interracial dating why are Hebrew men ( African American men, and black men ( non African) so interested in dating heathen women?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Because there are beautiful and interesting women in any group of people- why limit yourself to those of the same ethnicity? It's also OK to prefer people of your ethnicity if you choose. It's a big world and there's someone for everyone. You're more likely to find her if your open to other ethnicities.

• I will never my god created the negro (Hebrew) to be above all the bestan walking is the so called African American and the woman is his alike the black woman. I would not date anything beneath me to. my god. He hates those heathans. Plus my race of men are most attractive and sexually have it all. But I get what you saying

Most Helpful Girl

• Because people fall for who they fall for? Human usually work like that, we're not a fucking purebred factory or something.

• Its not how god ordained it to be if you notice each group of people have both men and women. But its an agenda being pushed to get this unnecessary mixing. The god of Abraham hates theixing of the true Hebrews with whites, Korean, Japanese, Ethiopian, and all others and do not accept the kids of thisiximg. But it's crazy the whites killed negros for looking at a white chick but now they cool with it. People don't look at the b. s. killed Emmott till for whistling at a page chick, even considered us non human and all but blacks love they oppressors and its sad

• Stay living in biblical times, sweetie.