Why so much mixing?

Interracial dating why are Hebrew men ( African American men, and black men ( non African) so interested in dating heathen women?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because there are beautiful and interesting women in any group of people- why limit yourself to those of the same ethnicity? It's also OK to prefer people of your ethnicity if you choose. It's a big world and there's someone for everyone. You're more likely to find her if your open to other ethnicities.

0|0
    0|0
    • I will never my god created the negro (Hebrew) to be above all the bestan walking is the so called African American and the woman is his alike the black woman. I would not date anything beneath me to. my god. He hates those heathans. Plus my race of men are most attractive and sexually have it all. But I get what you saying

Most Helpful Girl

• Because people fall for who they fall for? Human usually work like that, we're not a fucking purebred factory or something.

0|0
    0|0
    • Its not how god ordained it to be if you notice each group of people have both men and women. But its an agenda being pushed to get this unnecessary mixing. The god of Abraham hates theixing of the true Hebrews with whites, Korean, Japanese, Ethiopian, and all others and do not accept the kids of thisiximg. But it's crazy the whites killed negros for looking at a white chick but now they cool with it. People don't look at the b. s. killed Emmott till for whistling at a page chick, even considered us non human and all but blacks love they oppressors and its sad

• Stay living in biblical times, sweetie.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• rofl. heathens 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm black and I dated a white girl, got a problem?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm somali though

• Show All
    • That went over your head?

• Why are so racist?

0|0
    0|0
    • No such thing we are not races of people stop believing the white man. And if anyone could be racist it has to be them I have no power here in the rulership to be racist according to their definition. And if you are a so called black don't be defending other join with your own. God hate the mixing he want separation and coming to destroy this wicked world the white men running. Y'all need to do your research and then you will see you're being deceived. The bible never spoke of races we are tribes and in his word we dont mix with nations or tribes. He tells you they are our enemies

• Show All
    • I laugh cause little do you know he does and destroying this world soon and we all have to face him for judgement. Even the rich elite know he real but wale up he does

• I'll take my chances

• Maybe because those women don’t refer to other women who happen to hold different beliefs as heathens.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with you sister. But you also have to take into account the "so called negro" women who are chasing after the European male like never before. We both Know why this is happening but don't forget about her as well. She is just as guilty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually heathen/white (whatever) women are even more into black. at least ik about this in New Zealand and Canada

0|0
    0|0
    • They are all making the black man sin and she the father. He will have to answer for his transgression of his law and putting other nation of women before his own. God do not consider anything mixed good. They are like hybrids

• Lol, sry no offence but m an atheist. Just for the count even white women are mad for black men not just vice versa.

What Girls Said 2

• Because people can find love anywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's wrong with it?

0|0
    0|0
    • Everything ask the man everyone calling Jesus but that's not his name they lied about his name also to keep ya praying a white roman they lied and said he god. Cesar Borgia. He tells you its a sin and but no nation of women about the Hebrew women or have kids or marry other nations. That was what god told the Hebrew for all nations are below the Hebrew (gods chosen) . the white man and woman agenda is to make the black man sin against the most high

• Can I know how old you are if that's ok?

Recommended myTakes