Need some emotional support or just someone to talk to, anybody?

So i've been really depressed for the last 7 months over my ex and i still can't get over her (abusive relationship) because i think that i'll never find someone like her ever again, i mean, out of all my 15 female friends, only one of them is like her and she's in a 4-year relationship T_T all the other girls are either lesbians or sluts who chase fuckboys then when they get fucked over they come to me to calm them down and support them :v
The more i see that the more i lose hope, and since i'm a student, i can't do anything but study and overthink my life, my sensitive self, and my future with love n shit, how the fuck do i find a nice girl? :v this overthinking has taken a toll on me and i'm about to fall into a mental breakdown._.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Before you enter into a relationship, make sure that you are your own happiness. Make sure that you found what makes you happy. Never ever depend your happiness on someone. That's true. Because what if that someone whom you depended your happiness on left you? What about you? You will be left miserable. Before you enter into a relationship, make sure that you are ready. Find a girl who will support you all the way. Never settle for less. Have a relationship that is long and lasting in order to avoid heartaches. But that situation that you have right now is very helpful for you. Though it may be bad, but that realization will teach you a lesson. You are worth it. Someone will walk into your life and will make you see why it never worked out it someone else. :)

• I've been told that my situation will make me stronger for further relationships but they also told me that i'll start feeling less loving and loved so the damage in case of a breakup isn't that bad, i don't wanna grow heartless just for this T_T i wanna shower a girl with love like she will do to me :(

• Make your future relationship better than your past relationship. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You're in college, right? That means that there are thousands of women appoximately your age who aren't yet your friends. Join some clubs, play intramural sports, do some different activities, go to some different parties, etc. Once you've met another woman, you'll forget all about the undeserving ex. Make sure you find one that respects you!

• Guess i gotta start putting a scheduelle cuz studying's taking all my time, thank you ^^