How do I go and try talking to her again?

I like this girl a lot last year. Im a pretty good looking and popular senior guy. she's a really good looking and popular sophmore girl.

I think she caught on to me looking at her in the halls and stuff last year because she started looking back and playing with her hair and stuff when i walked by

I should have approached her to talk, but I didn't know how to deal with girls back then. I let this go on for months before I just told her I liked her and asked her out one day.

She told me she has a boyfriend (i found out that was a lie later). Looking back, im sure i came off as a creep or just plain crazy. We had literatlly never even talked before, and we go to a very small school so this isn't a normal thing.

I would still see her looking at me the rest of the yead. I messages her Insta with "Hey. Can we talk?" over the summer and she never responded.

This school year, I actually started to like a close friend of hers. Ironically, this friend (well call her Girl B) used to like me, but she rejected me this year after I waited too long to ask and her interest faded.

I've talked with the first girl (not Girl B) a couple times in group setting this year, and Im friends with some of her friends.
I've been thinking of just going up to her, making some joke about how she probably thinks im crazy, and tell her I want to get to know her, hopefully get her number or her Snapchat?

My question is this : Is it worth it to give it a shot? She rejected me a while ago, but I had came off like a total weirdo. She knows im a normal guy because her friend did like me for a while, and at this point I dont care about any drama with her friends because irs senior year and I dont care anymore. So, should I give it a shot and any advice for when i do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• SO Let me get this straight.. you liked girl A while she’s was friends with girl B who liked you at the time? You got rejected by girl A now bounced to girl B, got rejected and want to go back to girl A?

No. Please do not waste anymore of your time on these ladies. If a girl was interested she would never lie about having a boyfriend. If she turned you down before you’ll be turned down again and it has nothing to with if if you’re ‘normal’ or not. In addition these two ladies are friends... there’s so many more female population out there, please do yourself a favour and move on! If you’re popular and handsome like you say don’t waste time living in the past, move forward and meet new people!

0|0
    0|0
    • I liked Girl A and it was only because Girl B started showing interest that my attention moved towards her.

I feel like just starting a conversation with Girl A, telling her i want to get to know her, and getting her Snap or her number is worth a shot though.

We go to a really small school, so everybody knows who each other is friends with and all. I've burnt a lot kf bridges in the past, and I don't know what other girl i would even hope to crush on at this point.
      Everyone i would like to date either has a boyfriend, or im just normal friends with them

What Guys Said 1

• Just give it a final shoot

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes