Guys, In love with ex s' friend, is it worth pursuing and if yes how?

Anonymous

I was in a serious relationship with a man I was about to be married to. I discovered he was cheating on me. I approached his friend for clarity. His friend was very helpful and helped me get clarity.
I broke up with the ex eventually for cheating on me. I contacted his friend a few times on WhatsApp. He responded politely but never initiated anything on his own. I think we have a lot of things in common. Is this worth pursuing and if yes how? We live in the same city.
+1 y
I was in a serious relationship with a man I was to marry. I discovered he was cheating on me. I approached his friend for clarity. His friend was very helpful & helped me a lot. My ex was a serial liar & cheater & his friend was fed up with this happening again.
I broke up with the ex eventually. I contacted his friend a few times on WhatsApp. He responded politely but never initiated anything on his own. I think we have a lot of things in common. Is this worth pursuing? We are in the same city
4