My boyfriend wants a polygamous relationship?

The thing is both of us are straight and he is thinking that we could have a 3 way relationship where we would be living with another girl and we wouldn't have sex but he would have sex with both of us. I asked him if he would be okay with me sleeping with other men and he said no. I feel like this is kinda unfair but im not sure my feelings are valid. He has a way higher sex drive then I do so its hard for me to keep up so I see where he is coming from in that viewpoint. I would like to try having an open relationship but he's extremely jealous when it comes to the thought of me having sex with another guy. I dont know... Thoughts?

1724

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don;t want to share him with another girl, you need to step up your game. You can offer him hand jobs or oral sex more frequently as well as PIV sex.

However, if he is so interested in having two women available to him, he is not that committed to you. Do you think of him as a future husband/LTR partner or is he just a fuck buddy?

• I do, we just recently moved in together and have a pretty honest solid relationship. We usually have sex about 3 or 4 times a day and oral and hand jobs too but it does wear me out quickly...

• If you both have the freedom to have other partners, what's the point of living together? Are you going to keep separate bedrooms so that when you bring another guy home, you don't have to kick your roommate out of his bed? It honestly doesn't sound like either of you is ready to settle down to a committed relationship and you will just end up hurting each other.

• Very honest opinion here.

Most Helpful Girl

• see this is the thing I don't get with guys, they can go talk to another female and whatever but when you talk to another guy they cry about it LMAO, like what type of insecure controlling shit is that? if he's gonna go have sex with other girls then you have the will to go have sex with other guys then, nothing everything has to be his choice