Do guys don't like shy girls?

So... I'm very shy around new people. I can't look at someone in the eyes, I'd look down and start blushing when talking to a guy I just met... after awhile when I get comfortable I'm obviously less shy and more open to talk with the guy normally, but at first I can be very quiet and shy ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Do guys really don't like that? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I just need a guy to make the first move and help me get more open with him ๐Ÿ˜ถ is it a lot to ask? ๐Ÿ˜•

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I ask you the exact reverse question
    How would you feel if the guy wanted you to make the first move?
    Since you seem to not know how to initialize the flirting process
    Think about this :
    "How nice would it feel to know that you can make a guy blush or stutter by going agressive on him?"
    It's all about the balance of power

1|0
    0|0
    • I will... flirt after knowing the guy for some time... I don't mind taking moves but only after awhile ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Show All
    • Fair enough, everyone has their way to do things
      Going back to the original question :
      No, it's more of what kind of shy you are
      There is cute shy and awkward shy
      You can still totally score a guy by being shy

• Okay... thank you..

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• It depends. If u can't look at guys in the eye when he's talking to u, he may feel as if u r'nt interested in what he's saying. Which, might i add, is completely untrue in ur case.

If u show guys different parts of ur personality without seeming too interested, it may spark their interests.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how shy. If you have a really hard time expressing yourself and just being casual, then no I donโ€™t like that and I donโ€™t think other men really do, but if itโ€™s just evasion of eye contact and other light things, itโ€™s cute haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depending on how shy the girl is, some shy girls are just extremely difficult to talk to, to the point where itยดs not worth my time.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends: sometimes they are cute, sometimes they are boring. But never change yourself only because someone else doesn't like you

1|0
    0|0
    • Okay thank you ๐Ÿ˜ถ

• No but make sure your shy doesn't come off as not interested

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry, I know a lot of guys who don't mind that (including me):D

1|0
    0|0
  • I care more about a girl values than the way she express herself

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh okay... just intrested, what values do you want your girl to have? ๐Ÿ™‚

• Show All
    • Oh yes yes, these are very important... thank you for anwering ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• I like shy girls. It makes them cute and I feel more manly around them.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's very nice to know, thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

• Show All
    • Were girl** hah! Sorry for spaming you

• Yes I got it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• I like shy girls and i like girls who take action. A shy girl taking action is the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind shy girls, I find it cute when they blush and are a bit nervous around me.
    I'm actually dating a shy girl, I have to do all the planning job, I always do the first step but this is not a problem for me since I don't lack confidence, and being the "leader" of the relationship don't bother me ;)

Now she is entirely open to me, which is great because that show that I have gained her trust.

Some guys will not likes shy girls because it takes a lots of effort and time, but some, like me, does not mind :)

Hope you find a guy who has time to get to know you :)

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a big turn off if a girl is shy. I like girls who are bold and confident

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh ๐Ÿ˜ถ will that change anything if I'm confident after awhile with them? Lol

• Not true at all. Right now there are a lot of shy people and its normal. I am shy myself i dont mind having a shy girlfriend it depends on a person you are dating.

• Maybe, but mostly not

• I don't like shy people as in my opinion, cuz they are too hard to deal with

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all

1|0
    0|0
  • I like shy girls WAY more than other :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Really? Yay ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I like shy girls

1|0
    0|0
  • i personally find that very cute

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope shy girls are the cutest โค

1|0
    0|0
  • They are adorable

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh yay ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ™ƒ thank you..

• we do... most of us i mean..

1|0
    0|0
    • Really? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

• Show All
    • damn. i tried. why would annoy you then?

• I attract shy girls ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜…

1|0
    0|0
  • I like because you can have her to talk with her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most guys don't

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes