Do guys don't like shy girls?

So... I'm very shy around new people. I can't look at someone in the eyes, I'd look down and start blushing when talking to a guy I just met... after awhile when I get comfortable I'm obviously less shy and more open to talk with the guy normally, but at first I can be very quiet and shy ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Do guys really don't like that? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I just need a guy to make the first move and help me get more open with him ๐Ÿ˜ถ is it a lot to ask? ๐Ÿ˜•

123

Most Helpful Guy

• I ask you the exact reverse question
    How would you feel if the guy wanted you to make the first move?
    Since you seem to not know how to initialize the flirting process
    Think about this :
    "How nice would it feel to know that you can make a guy blush or stutter by going agressive on him?"
    It's all about the balance of power

• I will... flirt after knowing the guy for some time... I don't mind taking moves but only after awhile ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Fair enough, everyone has their way to do things
      Going back to the original question :
      No, it's more of what kind of shy you are
      There is cute shy and awkward shy
      You can still totally score a guy by being shy

• Okay... thank you..

Most Helpful Girl