Guys I need your advice?

About 2 years ago I started having contact with a guy & we texted nearly everyday. Sometimes we would have a phone call for over an hour as well. We got on really well & I felt extremely attracted to him, even if I just saw him 3 times in total. We've been in contact for 9months & by the time we planned our first REAL date, he suddenly didn't reply anymore. (September 2016) He met hos girlfriend in greece when he was on holiday and he didn't tell me, but they uploaded pictures together on Facebook -so I knew. Since then we had no contact anymore, but he would always check my Snapchat & Instagram Storys immediately and sometimes he likes my pictures. He was really interested in me before he met his girlfriend but do you think he has forgotten me from one day to another? I miss him

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He obviously liked you but it looks like he is one of the guys who keep different girlfriends in different countries. I am serious, many guys do that or at least I know such guys. I know it must be hard to accept the reality but such guys dont get emotionally connected and trt to just say nice things and connect socially enough to make the girl feel like they like them which they actually do but don't settle for any one girl. If I be completely honest with you. It would be a good idea to start forgetting him because no person wants her or his relationship be in such mess. You are 19 and still young enough so there would be more men in your life who will come and go. It has happened to me as well. I am sorry but this is what I feel after reading the description.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, you're probably right;) he's in a long distance relationship and i'm. sure she is the only one because they are reallt official on facebook.. but they must be really happy if they are in a long distance relationship for 1,5 years now?

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHO

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Well, he had the choice between something "real" immediately or something probable in a undefined future.

He probably chose the rationale choice...

But still. I think he has some feelings for you.

Best.

1|0
    0|0
  • his liking is reaction to ldr with his original girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean? He's liking out of boredom or because he's feeling lonely?

• Show All
    • So you will never tell me?

• Basically I would need to chat to you and then I may be able to explain you

Cuz I will complicated this without your feedback

• Awe i am sowwies

0|0
    0|0
  • He prob still likes you but u have to move on

0|0
    0|0
    • Is it possible that a guy is in a relationship but still thinks about the previous girl he dated?

• Of course but he has made a decision and so must you

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes