I feel that my boyfriend wants someone who looks better?

I asked my boyfriend, after he raped a woman practically with his eyes, if he was satisfied with me and he replied "if I wasn't attracted to you I wouldn't be with you" then I asked if he would rather me look different and he said "I used to imagine when I was young what it would be like to be with those beautiful women but I know now I don't want some stuck up vegan bitch" I was like you don't think im beautiful? I'm hurt can you guys please explain this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's saying he's ok with you. I don't know I'd be ok with that answer. It seems he's avoiding a direct answer. I'm sure you're just fine; after all, you're Hellobeautiful33. ;) Don't be hurt, but be cautious.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah it seems like he's gonna be pining after hot women or something. He also never compliments me so :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you may not be someone in the front of the vogue magazine, but I say you are pretty

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• He never told you that you're not beautiful... Sure it was rude from him to stare at a woman like that when you are with him, but he told you that when he was younger he dreamt about those hot girls, but now he knows that you're better than those bitches

1|0
    0|0
  • Every gus wants a prettier girlfriend but they realy don't get them

1|0
    0|0
  • No he loves u but seems like he is attracted to every women

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes