I feel that my boyfriend wants someone who looks better?

I asked my boyfriend, after he raped a woman practically with his eyes, if he was satisfied with me and he replied "if I wasn't attracted to you I wouldn't be with you" then I asked if he would rather me look different and he said "I used to imagine when I was young what it would be like to be with those beautiful women but I know now I don't want some stuck up vegan bitch" I was like you don't think im beautiful? I'm hurt can you guys please explain this?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He's saying he's ok with you. I don't know I'd be ok with that answer. It seems he's avoiding a direct answer. I'm sure you're just fine; after all, you're Hellobeautiful33. ;) Don't be hurt, but be cautious.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah it seems like he's gonna be pining after hot women or something. He also never compliments me so :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you may not be someone in the front of the vogue magazine, but I say you are pretty

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE