Girls, Is she being serious?

Hey, Merry Christmas to all... I know this is not a festive holiday message but I just need some input on this situation lol. I came across this girl's profile a few months ago and I thought, wow, she is stunning, I didn't have a picture up on my profile but I figured whatever, maybe my interesting/clever/funny conversations will be enough.

I noticed that she read my messages but never bothered responding to them. A few days ago, I decided to upload a few pictures and I decided to message her again with something short and sweet. This time around, I noticed she looked at my profile, saw my pics and said "You can send me your nudes and be my Santa's helper" with a little smiley face. I read her response and in my mind, I thought, "uhh is she serious" or is she just yanking my chain (no pun intended).

2