He's a chubby chaser?

So a guy I really like (we met on tinder lol) he's really sweet and we have a third date on Wednesday. But like on FB his friends keep tagging him in like pictures of bigger women and saying "this is his type" and I'm a bit bigger myself.. so do you think he likes me and is attracted to me? Why do you think he likes bigger women?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It does seem like he is attracted to you, but give him a chance, he seems to be genuinely interested. People have different preferences, and some of us do like bigger women.

A lot of bigger women have really nice faces and to some of us, they appear to be better suited to bear children, so maybe there's a biological basis.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• nobody questions it when someone likes slim women. so why should it matter if this guy likes bigger women? some people like blondes. some people like Asians. who cares, lady. if you guys have a third date, it definitely sounds like he likes you. don't overanalyze the situation.

3|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• tinder lol... oh dear
    you'll learn quickly that guys wanna have sex with bigger girls because they see them as easy targets... but prefer to date slimmer thicks...

0|0
    1|0
    • Tinder is a dating app, seems people misuse it. A lot of my friends found their boyfriend on tinder.

• ya for sure.. you can find boyfriends
      but you have to match up with the right guy though.. don't think just because a guy is a hottie and omg you caught a good one magically that it's boyfriend material... most likely sex

just make sure you stay within your range of guys that you normally get... then yes it works

• I find him attractive doesn't mean anyone else will. He's bigger, has a beard, and has glasses

• He could be into bigger one because that’s what he likes

1|0
    0|0
  • We gotta see u to say if he gonna like you or not

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he’s the type of guy to value personality over appearance or maybe he’s just more attractive to curvier girls.. bottom line is he obviously likes you.
    My advice would be to ignore his immature friends and focus on finding out if you can be each other’s type.

1|1
    0|0
  • He's going on dates with you, so I'd say yes. I don't think that many people date people they don't like.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes