He's a chubby chaser?

So a guy I really like (we met on tinder lol) he's really sweet and we have a third date on Wednesday. But like on FB his friends keep tagging him in like pictures of bigger women and saying "this is his type" and I'm a bit bigger myself.. so do you think he likes me and is attracted to me? Why do you think he likes bigger women?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• It does seem like he is attracted to you, but give him a chance, he seems to be genuinely interested. People have different preferences, and some of us do like bigger women.

A lot of bigger women have really nice faces and to some of us, they appear to be better suited to bear children, so maybe there's a biological basis.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• nobody questions it when someone likes slim women. so why should it matter if this guy likes bigger women? some people like blondes. some people like Asians. who cares, lady. if you guys have a third date, it definitely sounds like he likes you. don't overanalyze the situation.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE