What was he thinking to himself... advice needed?

Anonymous
I've been talking to a guy through an anonymous app for a while and we decided to move to whatsapp so we could see what we both look like. I add him he saw my pic and I couldn't see his yet because he didn't add my number but I didn't say anything about it and kept on talking, after a while he add me and I saw this guy with sunglasses I couldn't even see his face properly but I could tell I am not attracted to him and that he lied to me about his appearance. at first it bothered me but then I let it go because I like his personality. I wasn't sure if he's interested or not because he didn't say anything and I didn't as well but we kept talking. The next day everything seemed fine and he said he wants to come over because I was making something to eat... but then later he asked me to send a pic of myself out of nowhere when there is one on my profile, why do guys do that? I don't like taking pictures at all and dude I can't even see you're freaking face... you have sunglasses on, it's bad quality and you you have a ton of layers you're hiding in like coat jumper and more.
What would u do in this situation and what are the explanations as to why he is being like this?
by the way It just made me go off him completely.
3
1