What was he thinking to himself... advice needed?

I've been talking to a guy through an anonymous app for a while and we decided to move to whatsapp so we could see what we both look like. I add him he saw my pic and I couldn't see his yet because he didn't add my number but I didn't say anything about it and kept on talking, after a while he add me and I saw this guy with sunglasses I couldn't even see his face properly but I could tell I am not attracted to him and that he lied to me about his appearance. at first it bothered me but then I let it go because I like his personality. I wasn't sure if he's interested or not because he didn't say anything and I didn't as well but we kept talking. The next day everything seemed fine and he said he wants to come over because I was making something to eat... but then later he asked me to send a pic of myself out of nowhere when there is one on my profile, why do guys do that? I don't like taking pictures at all and dude I can't even see you're freaking face... you have sunglasses on, it's bad quality and you you have a ton of layers you're hiding in like coat jumper and more.
What would u do in this situation and what are the explanations as to why he is being like this?
by the way It just made me go off him completely.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you're making a big deal out of nothing. You don't like taking pictures? Ok. That's kinda the only way to see who you are over whatsapp. You could video chat or just tell him "tick for tat." You will send a pic when he send you a good one first.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you express your thoughts to him about unclear pictures? I would have asked or expressed what I thought about it to him.

1|0
    0|0
    • No I didn't because I thought it isn't important anyway because I like his personality but seems like he thinks otherwise that looks are important when he saw what I look like. Yes and he also lied to me about his appearance

• Show All
    • yeah, hope it goes well for you.

• Thank you

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• People like getting attention like that, if he thought you were attractive and wanted to get picture updates to appreciate your look why should he be persecuted? Snapchat is a popular app for a reason!! If you're so wrapped up in his appearance ask him about it, and let him know you are not generally a photogenic person.

1|0
    0|0
    • Good idea thank you!
      So he wants pictures because he finds me attractive or because of what?

• I mean generally when I like a girl and I find her attractive as well i ask for photos of them randomly. It gives me something personal. This allows me to compliment the person, everyone like compliments.

• He's insecure and doesn't like his physical appearance based on your description of his profile pic.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes and he also lied to me about his appearance

• Well this guy is clearly intesrested in you : he didn't want you to stop replying right after seeing his face, or at least part of it

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes