What was he thinking to himself... advice needed?

I've been talking to a guy through an anonymous app for a while and we decided to move to whatsapp so we could see what we both look like. I add him he saw my pic and I couldn't see his yet because he didn't add my number but I didn't say anything about it and kept on talking, after a while he add me and I saw this guy with sunglasses I couldn't even see his face properly but I could tell I am not attracted to him and that he lied to me about his appearance. at first it bothered me but then I let it go because I like his personality. I wasn't sure if he's interested or not because he didn't say anything and I didn't as well but we kept talking. The next day everything seemed fine and he said he wants to come over because I was making something to eat... but then later he asked me to send a pic of myself out of nowhere when there is one on my profile, why do guys do that? I don't like taking pictures at all and dude I can't even see you're freaking face... you have sunglasses on, it's bad quality and you you have a ton of layers you're hiding in like coat jumper and more.
What would u do in this situation and what are the explanations as to why he is being like this?
by the way It just made me go off him completely.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you're making a big deal out of nothing. You don't like taking pictures? Ok. That's kinda the only way to see who you are over whatsapp. You could video chat or just tell him "tick for tat." You will send a pic when he send you a good one first.

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you express your thoughts to him about unclear pictures? I would have asked or expressed what I thought about it to him.

• No I didn't because I thought it isn't important anyway because I like his personality but seems like he thinks otherwise that looks are important when he saw what I look like. Yes and he also lied to me about his appearance

• yeah, hope it goes well for you.

• Thank you