Girls, is she being serious or is she kidding?

Merry Christmas to all... I know this is not a festive holiday message but I just need some input on this situation lol. I came across this girl's profile a few months ago and I thought, wow, she is stunning, I didn't have a picture up on my profile but I figured whatever, maybe my interesting/clever/funny conversations will be enough. She did mention where she worked which is a restaurant so it is a legit person, it is not a spammer.

I noticed that she read my messages but never bothered responding to them. A few days ago, I decided to upload a few pictures and I decided to message her again with something short and sweet. This time around, I noticed she looked at my profile, saw my pics and said "You can send me your nudes and be my Santa's helper" with a little smiley face. I read her response and in my mind, I thought, "uhh is she serious" or is she just yanking my chain (no pun intended). The reason why I think she's kidding is that I never had a girl say that to me, I mean I think I'm decent looking as a guy but I don't consider myself really good looking :-s

1