I miss my ex terribly. What must I do?

I got married three years ago and have a cute little daughter. Before my marriage, I had an affair with a girl. She was very beautiful as compared to my wife. She used to love me very much and always wished to marry me. Once she gave me a very expensive gift. She was more than forgiving and very pure. But I had never loved her that much. When I got married, I dropped all sort of contact with her. She got the message and never contacted me after that. It has been a long time now. But I miss her terribly. I don't know why. Do I love her? I always feel I hurt her. She never made any mistake. I was the one who left her. She trusted me.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• So you are still married? I think tje expression is, "shit or get off the pot." Make a decision.

Usually the only reason to miss an ex is because you are not particularly satisfied in your current relationship. "The grass is always greener" another expression that works here.

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel she was more expressive in her love towards me. And there was no lie in her. I don't know. But I can never have that kind of love from anyone ever again. My ex was a great girl. Maybe I never deserved her. She was more than forgiving and too much loving towards me.

• Show All
    • She had something in her. Perhaps she was pure. That's why I feel I can never forget her ever in my life. I see many girls around me. But they can never replace her. She was simple and foremost I was her liking. We never even fought.

• Life goes on. The ones you truly love never really go away. Just learn for successes and failures in past relationships.

What Girls Said 2

• Why did you guys break up tho?

0|0
    0|0
    • I was marrying someone else.

• Show All
    • Well but do you love her tho?

• Yes I do. But I equally love my ex. She would be so lonely. I left her for my current wife.

• You can’t go back and fix it you have to move forward. “ you hurt the one you love “. You have a daughter and a family now

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes