I miss my ex terribly, shall I contact her?

Three years ago, I married. Now I have a child as well. Before my marriage, I had an affair with a very beautiful girl. She trusted me and loved me very much. She wanted to marry me. But I cut all ties with her when I got married. She never contacted after that and never disturbed our life. Now I miss her terribly. I feel I hurt her and have lost a very good person who loved me so purely. Many times, I wish to call her. But I don't know if she'd talk or not.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Why did you cut off the relationship.. totally? Kids are great but things can change. Missing intimacy with your husband or isolating yourself to your family and forgetting your friendships dont feel good. On the other hand, you were intimate with this person. Right? Remember your family and childs stability are going to be effected by his or her parents grow apart or totally leaving eachother. Maybe you need to think about why you feel the need to contact her now and if you can get help for your family.. for your kids sake. If things are going the other way, or your just thinking you miss her friendship, well, just do your best being honest about your feelings. Talking with someone you trust but doesn't just agree with anything you say is best or a professional... counselor. Seems like your asking permission to do something your not sure you feel alright about but that doent mean you should ignore your needs leading to this want and talking it out with the right kind of person could end up meaning a lot on what choice you make to meet your needs and the needs of those you love.

Most Helpful Girl

• no, you're married