How do you make it up to him?

I accused my boyfriend of something and I feel really bad and I just don’t know how to make it up. I really love him and he’s the best thing that has happened to me so I don’t want to lose him. What can I do that you think would make him happy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well what did u accuse him of? That will determine how big of a reward of making up u need to do

0|0
    0|0
    • I kind of accused him of cheating... he says let’s forget about it but I still want to make it up to him.

• Show All
    • How did u find out

• He was at his house like I was texting him, He has an account on here and I saw him ask people about a dating profile picture so I was annoyed and then we talked it over but I still think he was mad.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Give him some time…. and then ask for forgiveness. A hug and some sweet messages of how much u miss him and efforts to meet and take the blasting. When he gives u the blasting don't reply …. just listen and apologise while holding his hands.

Communication in a relationship is extremely important because it acts as the judge, jury and executioner who has the final say on whether your relationship lives or dies. Being able to communicate effectively can also stop needless arguments which occur regularly in your relationships.

Hope it Helps. 😊

Read My Take. Probably it will help you.

Ways To Make Love To Your Partner Without Having Sex ↗

Any Queries?

0|0
    0|0
  • Say you we’re wrong explain to him why you felt the way you did and say I’m not perfect I know that’s not an excuse but can you forgive me? That will probably work

0|0
    0|0
  • Its natural of females to be afraid of relationships disharmony. Your boyfriend should accept this and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did the thing that you accused him of pan out to be false

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Have you straight up looked st him and said I know you’re angry. You deserve to be angry because I should’ve never thought you would have done that. But, I really love you, and I will try my best to never do that again. Im truly sorry. that’s what I would say, but definitely straight up say it. Not over a text, do it face to face. Let him steam off a little if this is super recent which it seems like. Make sure to look good thet dsy Also. If he loves you, he should accept your apology.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what it is. Apologize regardless and talk it over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make up sexxxx😜😏

1|0
    0|1
  • What did you accuse him of? and is he mad at you?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes