How do you make it up to him?

I accused my boyfriend of something and I feel really bad and I just don’t know how to make it up. I really love him and he’s the best thing that has happened to me so I don’t want to lose him. What can I do that you think would make him happy?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Well what did u accuse him of? That will determine how big of a reward of making up u need to do

• I kind of accused him of cheating... he says let’s forget about it but I still want to make it up to him.

• How did u find out

• He was at his house like I was texting him, He has an account on here and I saw him ask people about a dating profile picture so I was annoyed and then we talked it over but I still think he was mad.