Is it sad that I’m like this due to so many rejections?

Like I have lost interest in relationships and I just eat all the time now

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, yeah but that's still your choice. So, whaddya do?

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah it can get frustrating over time , I think its natural to lose interest in something if you reach a point where its no longer easily attainable and seems out of reach

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Not sad more like unhealthy

0|1
    0|0
  • WORK OUT STOP EATING LMAO

0|0
    0|0
    • you're gonna feel more like shit when you step on that scale

• Show All
    • damn. i stopped eating shit foods... worked out... and i feel super great

• Well I thought a girlfriend might make me happy but now I’m sure a fatass cheeseburger does

What Guys Said 5

• A little, try new thing, go out with friend. May be you will understand why you are reject, but you will not on your own

0|0
    0|0
  • Dood ISSO K if U don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend or whatever. What's important is U feel good with what U got.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, that's sad.

0|0
    0|0
    • But it’s a really good cheeseburger

• That cheeseburger is just going to fill your belly, not the hole in your heart. You'll need booze and hard drugs for that.

• Nah just a double cheeseburger with everything on it and a large fry with a Mountain Dew

• Yes it is

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I can’t get a girl

• Show All
    • Well am I just supposed to sit and be unhappy

• Actually you have two options: Sit in your butt and do nothing, feeling miserable, unlucky and all of that stuff.
      Or
      Recognize there are some (learnable) skills that you currently lack and start taking Action to make those changes happen. Also the fact of not choosing any is a choice on itself so I hope you choose wisely

• Me too, i just gave up on dating and been eating too

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes