Does a girl want to have sex if she asks what i'm doing after the date?

So the end of our date was nearing at the restaurant. She then says "so what are you doing afterwards". I'm stupid and say homework. Her face immediately looks disappointed. Was she hinting to sex?

We ended up going to her place and smoking, but we didn't have sex because i'm awkward af.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop reading into her words. She could have just wanted the date to continue, or maybe she was just curious about how your day would conclude, or maybe she was thinking sex. If you want to know what she was thinking, try this time-tested foolproof method: ASK HER!
    Use your words like a big boy. Then let her use hers. Being awkward will never be as much a social impediment as making assumptions about what someone is thinking and feeling, let alone resorting to social media to find out what a bunch of strangers might speculate.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• No not necessarily. Maybe she wanted to extend the date

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily, more like a conversation starter, getting to know you. You'd be able to tell more by the way she said it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know, she looked disappointed when i said homework.

• Maybe she was going to suggest extending the date, or hoping you would. It's no biggie though.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeaaaaah, don't smoke weed with chicks you wanna bang

0|0
    1|0
    • Oh, so she wanted to have sex?

• Yeah man, why would she want to know what you're doing later unless it involves her?

• Maybe, depends if she is A just really into you and wants to have sex or B she just thinks your a great guy and wants to spend more time with you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm a little stupid. Would would you do after a date?

• Well I don’t think I’m the best to answer that question, when me and my girlfriend get back to the house it usually always ends up with some kind of sexual activity.

• Yeah you’re dumb that was you’re in make a move...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes