Does a girl want to have sex if she asks what i'm doing after the date?

So the end of our date was nearing at the restaurant. She then says "so what are you doing afterwards". I'm stupid and say homework. Her face immediately looks disappointed. Was she hinting to sex?

We ended up going to her place and smoking, but we didn't have sex because i'm awkward af.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop reading into her words. She could have just wanted the date to continue, or maybe she was just curious about how your day would conclude, or maybe she was thinking sex. If you want to know what she was thinking, try this time-tested foolproof method: ASK HER!
    Use your words like a big boy. Then let her use hers. Being awkward will never be as much a social impediment as making assumptions about what someone is thinking and feeling, let alone resorting to social media to find out what a bunch of strangers might speculate.