How do you get a girl to like you?

Cause most girls just see me as friend material

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop being so friendly and start being more flirty. You act like a friend, you'll end up stuck in the friend zone even if she liked you before. Act flirty and more like a confident guy who likes a girl and is going for it, and you'll be seen in that way more.

0|1
    0|0
    • I act flirty like I once invited a girl over to my house she sat cuddled up to me on my couch and literally my face was inches away from hers and I looked in her eyes and wanted to kiss her so bad

• Show All
    • @darrinp1 this is the stuff that makes me not want to date cause I legitimately don’t understand it people say girls don’t go for cowherds and pussys but this girl just rejected me for one. This dude will literally kiss anyone’s ass just so they are nice to him he’s timid around women. He a depressed metal head that says off the Wall depressing shit all time

• The girl sounds dumb. The abusive guy, this metal guy. She probably thinks the stuff he says is out there and deep. Because she's dumb. Why are you so caught up on this one girl who didn't do right by you? Who used you for comfort and company then fucked you off as soon as something better came along. You honestly need to let her go.
      And learn from this one too. It's not always bad to get into these situations since it can teach you more for next time and help you there, it's just really bad if you don't learn from it and go back to the same girl or carry on getting the same type of girl after.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you put yourself in the friend zone don't show her that you want to be your friend you want to be her partner if she wants friends she has girlfriends

0|0
    0|0
    • I have done this and I still get friend zoned

• Or any of these girls up front with you maybe you could talk to him and ask him why they put you in the friend zone maybe we can be informative for you

• I think it’s cause I’m a real gentleman

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• If you like a girl, make her feel like she's the only one that you see. Do things for her and whenever you have the chance, be there for her.
    It's not complicated, a girl just need that you show her that you're all about her.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have done that and girls just laugh and reject me

• Show All
    • I had that thought process but now it just feels like I’ll be single forever

• Focus on yourself and other things in life. I swear that you won't be forever single. Stay the person you are and never change for people. You have so much to see in life

• Treat them nicely, be there for em

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Try to go out with one as friend just you and her. If you have great discution and good feeling with her, propose dates

0|0
    0|0
    • I get friendzoned

• Show All
    • Well girls don’t respond

• I will not do it for you... get yourself together

• Be attractive and act like a douchebag

0|1
    0|1
    • I am attractive

• Show All
    • You don't have to abuse them