In your own opinion. Who is more likely to cheat?

616

Most Helpful Guy

• The selfish asshole is more likely to cheat. Gender is irrelevant.

Most Helpful Girl

• i hate to generalize... but i think men are more prone :x

What Guys Said 15

• Both women and men cheat equally. Women cheat mostly for emotional reasons and wanting attention, whereas men cheat mostly for physical reasons.

• I don't think it is a gender thing. the one most prone to cheat is different for ever person and every relationship. generalizing is just unfair in my opinion.

• Yeah I know it's kinda unfair. Just wondering and not trying to make someone angry

• It all depends. The woman is more likely to just cheat for the fun of it but the man will cheat if the woman withholds sex too much.

• I think women cheat for fun but, why are guys usually encouraged to have more than one partner? When women aren't, well that's what i have been told

• That's only in certain cultures.

• Both genders. Men cheat a ton, so do women. Trust me, I'm an expert on that last one.

It's about who is or isn't faithful and dedicated to the relationship.

• All the feminist girls are saying men lol. We all know woman invented cheating just google history on cheating it was always woman who were called whores, and etc.

• But isn't that because men are or were encouraged to have more than one partner?
      Because a man that has many partners is usually called a stud but a women is called a whore. Isn't that a bit unfair? Not saying that cheating is correct in any way

• No men don't carry kids. So it's all good. But if u do that it gets nasty. With who is the father crisis. Like Murry show.

• Women, they get more opportunities to do so, and it becomes harder to resist as we only have a limited amount of willpower

• Simply put the only thing that to me would answer that would be whoever is the most secretive, least open and honest, and tends to be more manipulative is more likely to cheat

• Everyone can be tempted. If i love the girl it would be very hard to cheat.

• The person who is selfish, which is a trait any gender can have

• the one who lacks respect for self and the other person

• in the days we learn in id say men. but females are almost as likely.

• Neither gender.

• The cheater.

• me..

• The disloyal

What Girls Said 5

• The one thats an asshole.

• Men. That's just statistics.

• there's also statistics about women being able to hide it better than men.

• Your answer saying: "men. Thats just statistics is obviously biased" but thats understandable from your side. Though, i was just stating that there are many statistics out there and explanations about male and female instincts. I recommend to look for them.

Just because you choose one statistic and some theory doesn't mean its the perfect answer.

• @Lazyrous No I didn't say that. What I mean is that the statistics show that men cheat more, however I am willing to concede that there may be other factors that skew the information as you have stated. I am also saying that it makes sense from an evolutionary perspective, rather than just a statistical one.

• Guys

• Men.

• The person who isn't in love.