Have you ever wondered how to make a man fall in love with you?

am a professional matchmaker, and here’s what I know:

Men fall in love with women who seem special, who seem different from the other women with whom they have been out. Make sure to differentiate yourself.

Men fall in love with women whom they are afraid to lose.

Men fall in love with women who respect themselves and demand respect from a man. A man can smell, from a mile away, a woman who is lacking in self-respect.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I never fell in love with someone, but if I do, I promise my self to be sweet, kind, carring and loyal. I hate fights so I will always try to find an issue so that we can understand each other. If i have a man in my life I will do anything to make him happy like cooking his favourit meal and please him sexually. But girls like me often called insipid. I study mathematics at university but one of My greatest desire in life is to be a housewife. I want to create a loving, clean, relaxing home for a husband. I'd love to greet him at the door with a smile and a drink. What’s wrong with that?

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I would love to your husband if that was the real truth. What man would not.

• I swear that it’s my biggest dream. The problème is to find the man who will love me like that and never cheat on me 😅

• Follow me let chat DMS

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• No, because I would never want to 'make' someone fall in love with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a boyfriend that he told me I was different and all that stuff, even his mother liked me (she didn't like any of his previous gf) but that didn't stop him from cheating

0|0
    0|0
    • Ouch am sorry to hear that.

• Show All
    • That's a nice point! Maybe i will :D

• Awesome happy new year to new you. Lol

What Guys Said 2

• I think man have crushs after they meet a person (so almost instant) and then they just have to fit

0|0
    0|0
  • But what makes a girl fall in love with a guy?

0|0
    0|0
    • Good treatment and constant attachment to her. Flowers, gifts, sending flowers to show her off at work. Just do it. U will see her appreciate u more.

• Show All
    • Well over calling someone or over texting takes away the mystery in you. try to be the one thats always saying. Ok I gtg and I talk to u later. Cause that shows woman ur busy man lol

• Okay but how do I hint at the fact that I want her to text me first from time to time?

Recommended myTakes