Have you ever wondered how to make a man fall in love with you?

am a professional matchmaker, and here’s what I know:

Men fall in love with women who seem special, who seem different from the other women with whom they have been out. Make sure to differentiate yourself.

Men fall in love with women whom they are afraid to lose.

Men fall in love with women who respect themselves and demand respect from a man. A man can smell, from a mile away, a woman who is lacking in self-respect.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I never fell in love with someone, but if I do, I promise my self to be sweet, kind, carring and loyal. I hate fights so I will always try to find an issue so that we can understand each other. If i have a man in my life I will do anything to make him happy like cooking his favourit meal and please him sexually. But girls like me often called insipid. I study mathematics at university but one of My greatest desire in life is to be a housewife. I want to create a loving, clean, relaxing home for a husband. I'd love to greet him at the door with a smile and a drink. What’s wrong with that?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I would love to your husband if that was the real truth. What man would not.

• I swear that it’s my biggest dream. The problème is to find the man who will love me like that and never cheat on me 😅

• Follow me let chat DMS