So what’s going on in your life?

I’m 19 and people are getting pregnant or married. It scares me a little. Like there are people already settled with their lives. Im dating but getting to know people ;-; I’m scared cause even though I’m in college, I don’t know what I’m doing and I still have a curfew. What if I never marry or something goes wrong? Aaaaahh

someone tell me what your your experience is in life?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 20, finished college and started working in my selected industry. Trying to pay off student loans, buy a car wihin the next 8 months and try or attempt to start dating nothing serious, I have never dated or really crushed on anyone. I feel like I have a void and I really dont know why.

Attempting to move up in the new few years to work alongside my company investigation team.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That sounds fucking awesome! Goodluck with the void thing. I’m sure you’ll find it and see what it is :)

Most Helpful Girl

• My experience with life? At the moment, I'm working on improving my photography and doing a short film. This year I even posed nude for an art class, very good experience. This year, I relapsed on purging. This year, I cut for the first time. Today, my little sister hardly got anything for Christmas so I took her for hot chocolate. This year, I had sex for the first time. This year, I grew more into myself. This year, I actually experienced a short term happiness. This year, I know who I am as a person. I'm in a relationship and things are going well. I wouldn't change a thing that's happened in my life. Cause then I wouldn't be me and well... I kinda like that girl

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • 😱you’re badass! That’s the kinda year I want! A journey but anyways I’m happy to hear that. Congrats chica 😄

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Im 19. Im too young for marriage. I dont wanna have wife at age 20 that sounds so wrong tbh. I need to finish college find a steady job and then real life will begin. You shouldn't worry. Your life haven't even started...

1|0
    0|0
    • I hope this doesn’t come off as weired but let’s be friends 😂

• Show All
    • Not in real life though ;-;
      To me that’s weired lol

• Nah, its ok we can be friends😊

• Pregnant and married at 19? I wish them luck. It may look like they are all settled now but many of those marriages will fail. An unhappy marriage with children is a special kind of hell. Being divorced with children is no picnic either.

So relax. You have plenty of time. You are likely to meet some guys before you graduate. Finish college. Move out on your own. Then get married. Marriages after college are much more likely to succeed. Good luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • ... First girlfriend 18.
    First loss 20
    Married 21
    First daughter 22
    Divorce 23
    Married 25
    Bachelor 26
    First son 28
    house 30
    After that nothing special till now. XD

1|0
    0|0
    • Holy shit 😱😄 what’s your occupation?

• Show All
    • That’s good 😄I kinda like the idea of having some time to myself. I wish you the best! you have your life together and that’s what I would like to achieve

• thank you, good luck ^^

• Well for some individuals they want to start building a life very quickly forgetting that you need to build a very good foundation before you venture into certain aspects of life so if your Pursuit right now is education then pursue education because education will give you that Foundation that you need to do anything else that you want in life

1|0
    0|0
  • It's ok if your not married yet there's still time to find someone you can't live without and marry. I'm 27 and I've never been married and I've never had any kids. Just try to take it one day at a time you'll meet someone to spend your life with you just never know when

1|0
    0|0
  • take charge of your own life, know that what you want to do

1|0
    0|0
  • I m still single it doesn't mean anything wrong. Follow me n message me

1|0
    0|0
  • Work work work work work work work work

Not the song, but I got to learn how to drive a car xx

1|0
    0|0
  • 19? Jesus that's young to get married and pregnant. Take life slowly, don't feel compelled to do anything just because everyone else is doing it, and just be yourself.

1|0
    0|0
  • You still have a curfew, so I'm assuming you're still living with your parents eh? I think its better to get married later in life anyways. College should be novel for you if you avoid those too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 27 and plenty of my friends are still single. 19 is hella young, you have plenty of time!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 21 and never even started dating yet. Too busy making money, having fun and trying to keep myself together mentally lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • in my life I feel like I doing fine/probably even better than other people around me but I am in the sewer when it comes to dating luck

1|0
    0|0
  • Just chill you r just 19, god has planned everything for you even before u were born, u just need to take the right decision in life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I realized you need to give yourself time so you can enjoy the other 80% of your life

1|0
    0|0
  • 28, pulled my family business out of the recession then sold it when it was profitable so my father could retire and now I have work on high rises installing glass and architectural metal.

0|0
    0|0
  • 24 still single and never dated anyone._.

What do you think of that now?

0|0
    0|0
    • Love life how you wanna 😄

• Show All
    • Hope you do too :)
      Get out there! Meet people

• Yeah, new year parties best way to meet people :D let's see what happens

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 19 and also in college. I'm secretly engaged. My mom hates my boyfriend and there is always family drama that is constantly going on in the background. I just try to ignore it and focus on student teaching.

1|0
    0|0
  • don't rush things, you're still young

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes