So what’s going on in your life?

I’m 19 and people are getting pregnant or married. It scares me a little. Like there are people already settled with their lives. Im dating but getting to know people ;-; I’m scared cause even though I’m in college, I don’t know what I’m doing and I still have a curfew. What if I never marry or something goes wrong? Aaaaahh

someone tell me what your your experience is in life?

318

Most Helpful Guy

• 20, finished college and started working in my selected industry. Trying to pay off student loans, buy a car wihin the next 8 months and try or attempt to start dating nothing serious, I have never dated or really crushed on anyone. I feel like I have a void and I really dont know why.

Attempting to move up in the new few years to work alongside my company investigation team.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That sounds fucking awesome! Goodluck with the void thing. I’m sure you’ll find it and see what it is :)

Most Helpful Girl

• My experience with life? At the moment, I'm working on improving my photography and doing a short film. This year I even posed nude for an art class, very good experience. This year, I relapsed on purging. This year, I cut for the first time. Today, my little sister hardly got anything for Christmas so I took her for hot chocolate. This year, I had sex for the first time. This year, I grew more into myself. This year, I actually experienced a short term happiness. This year, I know who I am as a person. I'm in a relationship and things are going well. I wouldn't change a thing that's happened in my life. Cause then I wouldn't be me and well... I kinda like that girl

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • 😱you’re badass! That’s the kinda year I want! A journey but anyways I’m happy to hear that. Congrats chica 😄