After 2 years my ex is starting to contact people close to me why?

2 years of not speaking or not seeing each other, my ex has been in contact with my brother and his girlfriend on Snapchat and the past 3 days she has started conversations with my best friend on Twitter (the one I was always around when we dated. And what makes it weirder someone pointed out to me she always speak to my best friend after I say something to him. )

its ts been two years I honestly don't have any hate or anything for her, I've moved on but if it came down to it I'd accept a friendship with her.

but why after two years is she orbiting around people I talk to, she didn't talk to any of them for 2 years either.

is this her trying to get back into my life or something

10