After 2 years my ex is starting to contact people close to me why?

2 years of not speaking or not seeing each other, my ex has been in contact with my brother and his girlfriend on Snapchat and the past 3 days she has started conversations with my best friend on Twitter (the one I was always around when we dated. And what makes it weirder someone pointed out to me she always speak to my best friend after I say something to him. )

its ts been two years I honestly don't have any hate or anything for her, I've moved on but if it came down to it I'd accept a friendship with her.

but why after two years is she orbiting around people I talk to, she didn't talk to any of them for 2 years either.

is this her trying to get back into my life or something

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• It might be it. She might want you back and she might hasn't moved on either. Everybody misses their exes at times. Its normal. I think you should just talk to her and sort the things out. I feel that she's just missing you and the moments spent with you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for the reply. I will talk to her but since she was the one ended things I feel she should be the first to reach out.

• If she was the one to end the things then yeah she should start first. But since she is not, tell you best friend to ask her if she misses you.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes