Do you have issues with high maintenance girls?

In my opinion, As long as the girl is paying for it herself it shouldn't matter. Also if she is still into sports and can be chill in outdoor activities then it is a great combo.
I for example, fix my nails eyebrows and all like every week.
I do mini soin for my face ( like scrubs, massages and shit), also for my body.
I wax or laser regularly. I like to use good quality products in perfume, creams, body lotions and makeup. I exercise regularly and I am careful with what I eat.
I always have hand cream, perfume, lip balm, soap, towel and some makeup in my bag. Oh also a tooth brush and toothpaste. I just like to feel clean and well put most of the time.

440

Most Helpful Guy

• Material high maintainance? No problem, bring it on!
    Emotional high maintainance? Not a fan of that

Since weโ€™re speaking about the former then thereโ€™s nothing wrong with it at all if she pays for it herself. I dont know why anyone would ever have an issue with that... it doesnโ€™t affect them right lol?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I dunno gag guys are weird lol
      Def not emotional high maintenance๐Ÿ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• High maintenance can also be an emotional thing, not just material things.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE