Is it normal to feel nervous around the person you dated?

One year ago I went on four dates with a guy. It lasted a month. We kissed, made out, held hands and almost got exclusive. But because i didn't want sex very early... at fourth date ( I told him i was a 20 years old virgin) he didn't want to continue. Yesterday, after a year I saw him. We said hello, had a small talk but I felt I blushed and I was barely finding my words. He looked a bit nervous too, but only a bit. I moved one, i am dating someone else and we get along very well. So is it normal? We never had sex, only kissed... he was my first kiss too.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's ok. Normally he has to do all the job. Quite lazy if he haven't pushed for parking his meat in you.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • at the fourth date he told me to get in the back ( in his car) but he was putting pressure on me since our second date

• Yeah that's cool, just use condoms =D

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Smh... I would never rush sex on a virgin girl. I waited 11 months to have sex with my ex who was a virgin, I asked only one time after she had asked but I said no.

0|0
    0|0
    • But to answer your question, I'm not sure why you felt like that especially since you're dating someone already.

• Yeah, you don't realy know him but still like him from your dates. I find it normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course it's normal. Both of you have been intimate even if it's not sex

0|0
    0|0
    • a friend told me kissing is not intimate enough

• In his mind yes maybe, but not in yours

• First thing is always memorable in life we can't forget remaining all r nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes