Is it normal to feel nervous around the person you dated?

One year ago I went on four dates with a guy. It lasted a month. We kissed, made out, held hands and almost got exclusive. But because i didn't want sex very early... at fourth date ( I told him i was a 20 years old virgin) he didn't want to continue. Yesterday, after a year I saw him. We said hello, had a small talk but I felt I blushed and I was barely finding my words. He looked a bit nervous too, but only a bit. I moved one, i am dating someone else and we get along very well. So is it normal? We never had sex, only kissed... he was my first kiss too.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's ok. Normally he has to do all the job. Quite lazy if he haven't pushed for parking his meat in you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • at the fourth date he told me to get in the back ( in his car) but he was putting pressure on me since our second date

• Yeah that's cool, just use condoms =D