I feel my boyfriend is losing interest in me? He spends more time on social media and less time talking with me?

My boyfriend and myself used to be incredibly close!! But now things seemed to have changed in the last few weeks.. he’s spending more time on social media ie Facebook and seems to avoid contact with me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you tell him that? If not, go.
    If you told him. Plan something for both to do together. If he dont follow through.
    Then i wouldn't wait around for him any longer.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Communication is the key. What you can do is message him on Facebook since he's always online there, while you two are sitting in the same room, and tell him that you need a bit of attention too.
    That might make him embarrassed and he might go back to paying more attention to you.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Unfortunately, social media is becoming an issue with many relationships and ultimately, can be the cause of a break up. It's easy to contact others and leave a partner feeling isolated and suspicious.
    Perhaps approach him and tell him your concerns. If he cares and loves you enough he will have a wake up call.
    If not, then perhaps you need to consider the future of the relationship? I wish you the very best of luck x

1|0
    0|0
    • He says he uses Facebook for football team chats like messenger but then I seen somewhere that the “active now” status isn’t always accurate

• Maybe you have a real problem, maybe there's something else going on. What does he say when you bring it up with him?

1|0
    0|0
    • Something else like he’s possibly got interest elsewhere! He claims it’s only Facebook. But he doesn’t interact with me at all on there and our relationship isn’t on there!! Once I changed dates to when we started dating or got serious he made the status private only friends could see. He said he was getting messages telling him to stay away from me messages saying I was cheating etc 🙈😩

• Well, the part about hiding his relationship status is pretty sus, but maybe he has a reason. I think the best approach is to communicate. If he does something you don't understand, ask him why.

And I think it'd be reasonable to lay down some mutual understanding about spending time together. "Hey I want to keep spending time with you, you can do facebook but when I come home from work I want to do stuff with you until after dinner." Etc etc. See if he can make some changes.

• that's because he is losing interest in you. talk to him now before you become somebodies that you used to know.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im just here to find out what beverage is in your profile? For your question I can't answer there is to little information to draw a conclusion with.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes they are like that sometimes, this is why you should love yourself more and get ready to switch off your feelings for them just in case.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes