I feel my boyfriend is losing interest in me? He spends more time on social media and less time talking with me?

My boyfriend and myself used to be incredibly close!! But now things seemed to have changed in the last few weeks.. he’s spending more time on social media ie Facebook and seems to avoid contact with me.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you tell him that? If not, go.
    If you told him. Plan something for both to do together. If he dont follow through.
    Then i wouldn't wait around for him any longer.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Communication is the key. What you can do is message him on Facebook since he's always online there, while you two are sitting in the same room, and tell him that you need a bit of attention too.
    That might make him embarrassed and he might go back to paying more attention to you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE