Would he marry me if I wasn't a virgin?

I am 22 and I started my sexual life three days ago with my boyfriend and now fiancee. He was my first real boyfriend. Before him I dated a single guy but never got exclusive. So this makes my fiancee the second guy i ever kissed. I am not a socially awkward person, nor I am an ugly girl, i was just too preocuppied with studies and career and I never really had lots of friends ( only 4-5) because talking about make up and clothes and boys made me bored. But I did get along with everyone. I met this guy who is a university teacher.. he teaches at the ubiversity im studying at... but he is NOT my teacher. I am a psychology student and he is a biochemistry teaacher. He is 31. He said i am a very beautiful and smart girl and after i also told him I am a virgin he wanted to get very serious with me. And now we are getting married. Do you think he loves me or its jsut the idea i am yong, smart and beautiful ( as he sees me) and... was a virgin until 22

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you haven't been together at least a year before the idea of marriage was brought up then you're going to fast. And it won't last. Yes its because you're a virgin

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• That depends on his views and values. The problem is you should have thought about this 3 days ago before you lost it. Now the real question is are you prepared for the consequences of premarital sex? Studies proven that those who were sexually active before marriage have an increase risk for divorce. You should have waited until marriage to have sex. Now your going to make the relationship about sex. And to me it sounds like he is more experienced than you. I say this whole thing is a mistake. He overall in my opinion is only interested in how he can have sex with you without worrying of you being with other men. This is a major mistake getting involved with him. He only wants sex from you. He is not interested in being truly serious with you. He only sees benefits for HIMSELF. NOT for you.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Don't even consider getting married before at least 25. Also to the first boyfriend these are stupid ideas.

0|0
    1|0
  • Its a bit hard to tell , as we dnt know how do he sees u from his point of view

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting married already?

0|1
    0|0
    • well we got engaged, but we will marry when i turn 23

• Yes sex isn't why people get married

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Hunny I believes he loves you.. Now it seems hr may not be proving it if you are questioning him maybe u need reassurance and there's nothing wrong with that but talking it out is the best way

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgin or not, it doesn’t matter. He loves you for your personality

0|0
    0|0
  • if you were asking if the reason he wanted to have sexual relations was because you were a virgin, i would agree that he probably just liked the idea that you were untouched. However, marriage is a much larger step to take if he was only interested in virgin sex. Where you live, is it frowned upon to have sex before marriage? If so it IS possible that he only married for the sex, although incredibly unlikely.
    Your virginity was probably part of your appeal, but it takes more than a tight vagina to marry someone (in most cases)

0|0
    0|0
  • he sounds like a dick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm please don't tell me his has black hair and is the chair of that department? If so and you're in Cali then he's taken.
    I doubt that's him though because the one I'm thinking of is probably 40.

Anyways what do you mean? Didn't you lose your virginity to him?
    I think it's odd that he took an interest to get serious. Unless he's celibate or waiting for marriage himself I wouldn't go out with him anymore

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes