Would he marry me if I wasn't a virgin?

I am 22 and I started my sexual life three days ago with my boyfriend and now fiancee. He was my first real boyfriend. Before him I dated a single guy but never got exclusive. So this makes my fiancee the second guy i ever kissed. I am not a socially awkward person, nor I am an ugly girl, i was just too preocuppied with studies and career and I never really had lots of friends ( only 4-5) because talking about make up and clothes and boys made me bored. But I did get along with everyone. I met this guy who is a university teacher.. he teaches at the ubiversity im studying at... but he is NOT my teacher. I am a psychology student and he is a biochemistry teaacher. He is 31. He said i am a very beautiful and smart girl and after i also told him I am a virgin he wanted to get very serious with me. And now we are getting married. Do you think he loves me or its jsut the idea i am yong, smart and beautiful ( as he sees me) and... was a virgin until 22

65

Most Helpful Guy

• If you haven't been together at least a year before the idea of marriage was brought up then you're going to fast. And it won't last. Yes its because you're a virgin

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• That depends on his views and values. The problem is you should have thought about this 3 days ago before you lost it. Now the real question is are you prepared for the consequences of premarital sex? Studies proven that those who were sexually active before marriage have an increase risk for divorce. You should have waited until marriage to have sex. Now your going to make the relationship about sex. And to me it sounds like he is more experienced than you. I say this whole thing is a mistake. He overall in my opinion is only interested in how he can have sex with you without worrying of you being with other men. This is a major mistake getting involved with him. He only wants sex from you. He is not interested in being truly serious with you. He only sees benefits for HIMSELF. NOT for you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE