Girls, I am 27 and a virgin and have never dated a girl, am I loser?

I guess I suck in the looks department and also suck in real life..
I get nightmares that I might end up in an arranged marriage with the girl having mustache..

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Well first off- I wouldn’t be to quick to discredit yourself in the looks department. That right there in itself could be part of the problem...
    Secondly, being 27 myself... I wish I could erase all the drunken, soon-to-be-forgotten about fucks that I’ve had in my life up until this point. As a 27 yo you have more sense about what it is you want in life and I think that your predicament should be respected by any female that you decide to get to know.