Why’d she text me this?

Everything was going fine with this girl, went out on 2 dates. I had one planned a few days ago, but there was a misunderstanding so we canceled. Ever since, she’s been uninterested in me. If I tried talking to her I’d get “okay” or “haha” or something else really short. So I stopped trying with her.

She texted me saying “Merry Christmas, punk 🎁🎄”

I said “Haha thanks loser. You too ☃️”

She said: “thank ya”

I’m assuming she’s just trying to be friendly? Or what?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Tbh if I were in this situation I would just text her and be like hey I ‘d love to go out again. If you’re not interested totally fine, have a nice night/day and just leave it at that. If she replies yes then there you go if she says no then move on! 👍🏽 good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there's some kind of hidden anger here... better talk to her if u have any interest in her or else forget it 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
    • She texted me the day of the date, telling me the roads are bad. I assumed she just wanted to get out of plans. So I said “yeah, they are. Maybe some other time”.

I messaged her the next day, wishing her happy holidays, told her we should reschedule. She’ was very short with responses & told me “I’m busy all week, I’ll have to let you know”. So I left it as that. Then she texted me merry Christmas

• Show All
    • Yeah. Turned out she mentioned the roads because she’s genuinely caring. & she’s suppose to be at a NYE party that I’m also going to. I wanted to keep the flame hot until the party, but seems like it’s kinda put out.

Suggestions?

• Well all u can do is text her often... compliment her at time... try to look gud presentable n then rock at the party.. what else... but u can't force her to do the same in return...

• Because it's annoying when a guy cancell a date, it shows you're not interested

0|0
    0|0
    • She texted me that day telling me the roads are bad. I assumed she just wanted to get out of plans. So I said “yeah, they are. Maybe some other time”

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes