My ex got a new girlfriend and I'm self concious?

My ex boyfriend has a new girlfriend and I started to stalk her on insta and to compare myself to her. I feel like she's better than me even though I don't know her personally. She has big boobs and he used to joke about my boob size because mine are small and I used to feel very insecure after he made those comments. Now I feel even worse because she has big boobs.
I know it's stupid because I don't care about him anymore, I wouldn't want to get back with him but I still feel bad because of his new girlfriend. What can I do to stop it?

1111

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop paying attention to him and forget it. Her big boobs probably look terrible when she's naked anyway! Take your petite little butt out and meet a new guy who appreciates you for who you are. Good luck girl! ;)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE