My ex got a new girlfriend and I'm self concious?

My ex boyfriend has a new girlfriend and I started to stalk her on insta and to compare myself to her. I feel like she's better than me even though I don't know her personally. She has big boobs and he used to joke about my boob size because mine are small and I used to feel very insecure after he made those comments. Now I feel even worse because she has big boobs.
I know it's stupid because I don't care about him anymore, I wouldn't want to get back with him but I still feel bad because of his new girlfriend. What can I do to stop it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop paying attention to him and forget it. Her big boobs probably look terrible when she's naked anyway! Take your petite little butt out and meet a new guy who appreciates you for who you are. Good luck girl! ;)

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Boob size is irrelevant, he shouldn’t be shaming your size at all, when you get to at least my age you can change it if it really means that much to you but it dose sound like that’s the reason he broke up with you and even if it was, fuck him he sounds like an asshole. Find a decent guy!

0|0
    0|0
  • First, you totally should not have talked to her, are you a childish stalker? I don't think so. You saif you've moved on but your reaction told us the opposite. Try to avoid him and stop to look for what he has become

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop comparing yourself to her. Stop checking her out and look for a better relationship. Beauty is demonstrably subjective.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dont compare yourself with others, everyone has their own speciality... most of the boys like smaller boobs and petite girls. dont underestimate yourself, ur ex dont deserve u so move on.. many boys will prefer you rather than ur ex's new girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone being "better" than someone else isn't a thing. Period.

1|0
    0|0
  • Boob size really doesn't matter. It's the reaction men get from you when we have them that does. Forget him and her or you will only feel worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just don't worry clear your mind no one is perfect anyways

0|0
    0|0
  • Just block her so u don't stalk her

0|1
    0|0
  • Go and get your new boyfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • Talk to him he probably misses you

0|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 11

• Stalking exes is *PRETTY* normal. but honey, you are one of a kind. There are things in you that might be way better than her. Never ever compare yourself with others. You are a pretty girl by the face I see on your display picture. Well, if he made jokes of your boobs being small you should have joked about his dick. or his brain. lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • You have to get out of that "what does she have that I don't have?" mindset and get into the mindset of "wow, I made him so desperate that he went after the first bimbo he saw". Mind over matter. Pasty, white, blonde, 5'9, 32dd, "oh, I'm a valedictorian and I have a full ride to a nice college" matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop stalking both of them, get yourself a life. Also, guys have different preferences on boob size, and just because some girl's boobs are bigger than yours it doesn't make you less attractive, or uglier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please don't do this to yourself. You will destroy your self esteem and constantly obsess over the features you DON'T have and lose sight of the beautiful features you DO have. He was with you before, so obviously he saw your beautiful qualities. Why can't you?

1|1
    0|0
  • There's nothing you can do... just accept that she's more better than you ( in his opinion)... similarlarly you might be more beautiful than her for someone else... just this this is not ur turn... ull have your chance soon...

0|0
    0|0
  • By leaving that guy alone and remember why it happened in the first place. If you two were fooling around sexually, which I believe you have, that should be more than enough reason to leave him alone and stop driving yourself nuts over somebody you can't have again. That's why you wait for marriage to have sex. Because now your doing this to yourself that is not neccessery. Your body and how it looks is NOT important. You don't want a guy who lusts after you. You have to learn to love yourself and grow and mature as a young woman. Not tear yourself down over some boy who obviously never cared about you. Trust me when I say, he is not with her because she looks better according to you. He just wants sex and use the girl. Don't judge her because of her body.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well that’s what you get for stalking. Nobody told you to go that girls Instagram. Now you feel some type of way. I’m just keeping it real...

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel ya. Starved myself to lose weight cause that girl was skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • What can I do to stop it? --> Delete instagram.

1|0
    1|0
  • Just fuck it life’s too short to give a fuck get yourself a better man <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you can start by not stalking her anymore. Delete him and her out of your life. Otherwise you will never move up and only have yourself to put down.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes